Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy did you get to read "Chemical reaction 2" last night by any chance? :flirt:

If anyone else wanted Promises 20 e-mailed to them and didn't get it, let me know. It's my final Bono love scene for the series, and I think it was very sweet. :reject: but that's just my opinion. doesn't mean much when describing my own writing

Okay, gotta go girls...I left Sarah sitting alone in the room, so I should go hang out with her for a bit before bed.

Love you all, and miss you like crazy...I'll get back on tomorrow or the day after. :hug: :heart: and extra :clonelove: for my clone.

VintagePunk said:

Positive. yes: But do check on him every once in a while. She might wear him out. sad: sad:

:lmao:

:shifty: :mac:
*grabs B and runs before she changes her mind*

Of course I'm thinking of you! And I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as i poured my heart out to you...weeping over your absence. :wink: :hug:
And I think I actually squealed when I saw I had clone mail *LOL*

susanp6 said:
Yep, you're the life&soul alright, Bri!! :yes up:

You haven't done any caps for a good long while Bri - Had any ideas running around up there lately? :wink

Awwwww! :hug: :heart:
No wonder I have such a high post count :lol:

Hmm.....I haven't have I.....
I might have to do something about that...maybe tommorrow. :D

^ :lmao:

You could always get a new persona and confuse Dis!

VintagePunk said:
Okay, gotta go girls...I left Sarah sitting alone in the room, so I should go hang out with her for a bit before bed.

Love you all, and miss you like crazy...I'll get back on tomorrow or the day after. hug: :heart and extra :clonelove: for my clone.

:sigh:

Pft.....she doesn't need company. :wink:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams my dear clone.
Miss you. :hug::heart: :clonelove:

Have fun!

CeeCee said:

So, new orders are to let Bri and only Bri play with B, but she is not to wear him out. (Poor thing wears out far too much)

:hyper: :hyper:
I'll be good. :wink:

Oh yeah,
Alomst forgot the Sims...:hyper:
Congrats on the wee Adam SG! :D
Tis a shame Lardence moved out tho...*lol*

Last edited:
Bye for now VP&i look forward to hearing more of what you've been up to!! :love: :hug: :hug:

Wonder howcome Dis left? Do any of you know what her news was? :scratch:

I've missed your caps&pix with your little build-ups, Bri remember? As we were about to reach the big landmarks! :sigh:

Oh how i hanker after some of the 'old' times!!!! :sexywink:

CeeCee said:
SG- Yes I read chem 2 thsi afternoon actually when I first got on. Because i tried to open it last night and it crashed my comp so I went to bed.

:yikes: Sorry it crashed your computer! :ohmy:

I din't know it was that explosive :lol:

And Yes, Susan, good question, where is Dis and what was her news?

susanp6 said:

Wonder howcome Dis left? Do any of you know what her news was? :scratch:

I thought she would want to tell y'all......but check her bday thread!!! :hyper: :happy:

I've missed your caps&pix with your little build-ups, Bri remember? As we were about to reach the big landmarks! :sigh:

Oh how i hanker after some of the 'old' times!!!! :sexywink:

Well, for caps, we always have Sg (btw SG, I read your beach one...:combust: Damn girl! :drool: )

I suppose we haven't had a good build up for awhile have we?.....maybe VP's 10,000 will get us back on track....

I'm changing and I haven't even noticed :sad:
I don't want to become some strange new Bri who's no fun and loved by none!!

:hug:

Awwww i still luv ya V much, Bri!!!! :love: :heart: :hug: :hug:

It will be good to get some of the old Bri cap magic back tho'! :wink:

What about an Adam cap story by SG? Or an Edge cap story by SG? Ooohhh do an Edgie one! Ther'es not enough Edgie int he world!

It's okay. I'm on my rents computer cause the AC adaptor on my laptop fried. *pout*

:hug: :heart: :hug:

Old Bri cap magic? :wink:

How's about this? :giggle:

Just for one minute imagine laying down, him hovering over top of you. He lowers his lead, licks a trail up your stomach, pauses to kiss your neck, then places his lips on yours, wrapping his mouth around the lemon..sour and sweet sensations bombard your mouth......

*goes to melt again*

*sigh* Oh memories....

GFS127.jpg

Bonoindresslarge.jpg

Nite Drea&i should do the same myself now i reckon, as it's getting light here! :ohmy: :(

I saw the news from Dis!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Nite all til tom nite! :wave:

CeeCee said:
What about an Adam cap story by SG? Or an Edge cap story by SG? Ooohhh do an Edgie one! Ther'es not enough Edgie int he world!

It's okay. I'm on my rents computer cause the AC adaptor on my laptop fried. *pout*

Lemme see if I can find an old Adam or Edge one for ya... my brain is fried from writing the one I just posted in Fan fic :lol:

^ I really am, aren't I :wink: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, Bri! I could use a good cap, too, you know! :wink:

:hug: you'll always be loved here, silly girl!

Uh oh.....I think they're ganging up on me! :ohmy:

:lol: :hug:

Night Drea
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug:

Annnnd........I'll have you know that I have done an Edge cap...long long ago.in a thread far far away....

Night Susan
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
Luv ya my dear Scottish lass
:hug::heart:

U2Edge39.jpg

You see him waiting there by the side of the road, acting all cool and casual. Looking like temptation personified in those pants. You slow to a stop beside him and roll down the passenger side window, ask him what he’s waiting for. He smiles at you, that unassuming shy smile you love so much.

“You” he tells you, his aquamarine eyes shimmering in the fading light of day. Without being invited, he opens the door and settles into the seat. Your heart is pounding hard against your chest wall, your palms have started to sweat. You catch his scent, that wonderful masculine scent, and every nerve ending in your skin starts to tingle as if you’d stuck your finger in light socket.

You stare at each other for a moment, so much to say and at the same time so little. He gestures with a nod of his head for you to come closer, and you do. He leans toward you, his beard scratching the soft skin on your cheek, but it isn’t painful, it’s enticing. You can feel his breath, hot and moist against the corner of your lips and you hold yours. Instinctively, you run the tip of your tongue over your lips to moisten them and he smiles again before closing his eyes and covering your mouth with his own.

The heat rushes through your body with a jolt of electricity, and a whimper escapes your throat as you’re overwhelmed by the sensation. His mouth is soft and wet, his tongue sliding over your lips teasingly, sending a shiver through your body. You slide one hand around the back of his neck, the other rests against his chest, his arms sliding around you, his hands firm against your back as he guides you out of the drivers seat and into the seat beside him.

He shrugs out of his coat and tosses it into the backseat, those piercing eyes locked with your all the while. The tank top he’s wearing is loose and allows you a glance at his muscular chest. It also allows for easy access, your hand sliding up underneath it, along his abdomen and up into the coarse hair on his chest. You brush a fingertip lightly over his nipple and he hisses through his teeth, surprised at the sensation. Or perhaps surprised by your boldness. All you know is you like the power you feel, knowing your touch effects him so strongly.

You lean in and kiss his neck, delighting in the heat, the slightly salty taste of his skin and the way he sighs with pleasure. You feel the power of incredibly strong hands and arms wrap around you and pull you up to straddle his lap, his mouth finding yours in heated kiss as his hands slide up under your shirt along the bare skin of your back. You can only take short, shallow breaths now, and your heart is racing out of control as he places those incredibly strong hands on your hips and urges you to move against him, setting a slow, deep rhythm that chases all thought from your mind…

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Mucca :hug: Sims question: what should your sim baby be named?

SG :hug:

Oh god, I haven't even thought of that yet....do we know if it's a boy or girl yet?

SG posts an Edge cap and look who shows up.
Coincidence?
I think not.

My sexual senses were tingling. :giggle:

Bri :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom