Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:
Waltzes in bearing gifts

Bono-graduate.jpg

Bono-Towel.jpg

BG :hug:

omg those pics

:drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:
Sorry girls i really need to go as up at 6.00 am tomorrow for work

Jem. I'll miss you but have a really great time

Clonelove:heart::hug::flirt:

See the rest of you tomorrow

aww night clone will miss you too :sad:

cant believe you get up at 6am :ohmy:

i should go aswell girls, need sleep for edinburgh , keep the perviness up and i expect loadsa topics to ctach up on when i get bk! will try get to a net cafe while i'm in cornwall

bonoishot said:

aww night clone will miss you too :sad:

cant believe you get up at 6am :ohmy:

i should go aswell girls, need sleep for edinburgh , keep the perviness up and i expect loadsa topics to ctach up on when i get bk! will try get to a net cafe while i'm in cornwall

I wanted to go there too :sad:

Look out for my picture Jem, I sent it in ages ago!

Night Night Jem :hug:

Hello there! :wink:

I missed Wild! I thought she went back to work next week! :confused:

And what's that? Jem's coming up to Edinburgh? Hmmm i'd thought of going&trying to meet Bono, but i thought it'll be like a whole day trying to get out by normal means!!!!! :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

We're only going TO4 so if we have to go through Union Station then we wait for you:hug: We'll arrange something nearer the time.

Ummm.. I'm confused now :lol: Are you coming in Fri or Sat? If you're coming in Sat I won't get to see you, I'll be at the wedding :(

Hi clone! :heart: :hug:

Hi Darren! :wink:

Bri! :hug: :heart: Don't think i'll make it there, no but i really wanted so much to be at the Edinburgh concert cos Bono has been saying for 3 weeks that he is DEFINITELY going to be going to Live8 Edinburgh!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Having read back over the thread, i find it strange how Wild&Jem thought he only might be there cos he announced it at the Manchester gigs&i was talking about it all the time while in London!! :shrug: :confused:

Oh! :ohmy: And what are you like, Becky - Do tell?! :sexywink:

I could go thru to Edinburgh no probs, and see if i could somehow try&see B go in, but it's getting home is the prob! :huh:

Then again, i have thought of the idea that he might be staying at a Glasg hotel cos there are some staff attending the G8 summit, who are actually staying here! If only&then maybe he'd invite me in this time, if no-one was around!!!!! :shifty: :shocked: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Oh! :ohmy: And what are you like, Becky - Do tell?! :sexywink:

I could go thru to Edinburgh no probs, and see if i could somehow try&see B go in, but it's getting home is the prob! :huh:

Then again, i have thought of the idea that he might be staying at a Glasg hotel cos there are some staff attending the G8 summit, who are actually staying here! If only&then maybe he'd invite me in this time, if no-one was around!!!!! :shifty: :shocked: :combust:

You'll see Susan :wink:

Brazen Hussy wasnt it? :sexywink:

Haha, when B invites you there make sure to give us a bell, i hear there's a new train that'll get you to Edinburgh in no time at all!!

Oh what we could do with B in that situation :wink:

Oh what i could do with B anytime!!!! Jesus, everytime i see those new pix of him with that big smile on his face - If only i'd put it there for him!!!! :drool: :combust: :combust:

Oh to be able to........

think susan!!!! think!

My ideas of B mixed with hotel rooms on that "Golf Course" are too bad :reject:

I'm sure you're having these incentives too Susan :wink:

What a picture indeed! Wild was using that as her avator for a while&that's actually the first time i've seen the whole pic!!!!

:combust: :combust: He's too hot for words!!!! :ohmy:

Did Bri just disappear? :(

She's around somewhere!!

I got sent a load of pics from a fellow blue crack addict and havent even had a chance to look at them all!!

Guarantee that theyre all hawt though!!

:drool:

You have me puzzled Becky! Can you give me a clue about what it is i've to think of! :hmm:

I spy Bri!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom