Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I wasn't quite as hard core of a fan back in the Pop era... but I would pay big $$$ to get my hands on a Poptart shirt like Adam's today :reject:

I have to say, their t-shirts have gone downhill after the popmart tour. The vertigo ones weren't very appealing for the price that they were charging it for. :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: me too!

Cindy, I love the flag idea... Very much something the B man would get a kick out of

Russty - I love that! That's sooo :cute:
we should introduce mini-cat to my Jeffy :laugh: Then take them to a concert... Bono would like that, too! If he saw that they knew the words to his songs He'd probably even let them come up on the stage!

That would be so much fun!!! Mini-cat would love Jeffy! And man she loves to sing Vertigo, her and Bono would make fast friends I'm sure. :giggle: I could see her giving B a huge hug. She isn't shy at all with men. She is definetly a Pleban in training. :evil:

I'd love to have a poptart or hitman shirt.

It's ok. We need your wallpapers. There just isn't enough good ones out there!

I think I'm going to go read for a bit then head off to bed.

Night girls
Sweet dreams :hug:

Mucca I'm so glad you came back. :hug:

I always wonder anymore how much they really have to do with the merch. I haven't been to impressed with what I have seen so far online from this tour. But I'm sure I'll still be shelling out my hard earned cash to Banc of Bono as always! :lol:

SG do you have any new books to start?

I have like a pile that keeps growing I think there are 5 or 6 in it now. lol

Russty Cat said:
SG do you have any new books to start?

I have like a pile that keeps growing I think there are 5 or 6 in it now. lol

:lol: I'm the same way. I just finished the time travelers wife today (Awesome awesome Book! :up: )
and I have I think close to a dozen other paperbacks sitting here which I haven't read :reject:
The first thing on my list is Bono in conversation, though :D

OH I love Bono in Conversation! I definetly want to read it again. I'm trying to finish Killing Bono and then move on to Ireland, which should be good. I just don't have as much time to read as I'd like anymore.

Russty Cat said:
OH I love Bono in Conversation! I definetly want to read it again. I'm trying to finish Killing Bono and then move on to Ireland, which should be good. I just don't have as much time to read as I'd like anymore.

:lol: I know, I could do nothing but sit and read if real life didn't get in the way all the time :wink:

Oh man I just read the fanfic. :drool: :combust: That was so incredibly hot! And the part about finding a home in each other totally got me right in the heart. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I know, I could do nothing but sit and read if real life didn't get in the way all the time :wink:

Before I got my computer addiction I use to read so much. I do read alot its just more smut then anything. :lol:

Mushy can be good though. :lol:

I swear if I ever meet Bono in person I'm either going to spontaneously combust or fall totally apart. :lmao: I can see me sobbing like a little girl and freaking him out. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Mushy can be good though. :lol:

I swear if I ever meet Bono in person I'm either going to spontaneously combust or fall totally apart. :lmao: I can see me sobbing like a little girl and freaking him out. :lol:

He's such a sweetheart, he'd totally comfort you (if he had time :lol: )

Well, I'm glad you liked the chapter. :)

It's 2:15 and I'm pretty tired. I think I will go to bed, think about the chapter I'm trying to write for 'Babyface' :wink:

:hug: You know how to get a hold of me if you need anything; I rarely go more than four or five hours without checking my e-mail.

Have a good night, and sweet/salty U2 dreams :giggle:

Thanks, babe :hug: I think I should head to bed as well. I'll see you tomorrow. :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart: And I'll be looking forward to more Babyface. :wink:

Morning girls. Sorry I disappeared so abruptly last night/this morning. My phone suddenly disconnected and I couldn't get it back! (But it's so obviously fixed now)

Anyway, I couldn't get to sleep at all last night. Good part is i've got an idea for mini LP for everyone, which I'll share tonight, so that Russty is on and I know she'll see it right off.

SG, can you mail me a copy of that pop wall paper? I'm afraid that I'll never find it to put on my laptop once I get the :censored: thing back up and running again.

Anyway, I'm going ot work with my mom. She's at least going ot pay me (and I know she'll pay me when she gets paid, unlike certain men who shall remain nameless (*coughboyfriendcough*))

ANd SG, did you think I was kidding aobut the flag? I'm just trying to figure out if I should use cross stiching fabric and cross stich it out, or if I should use a pillow case or something heavier like a top sheet cut to size. Though I'd have to use fabric or tempra paint on it.....

CeeCee said:

SG, can you mail me a copy of that pop wall paper? I'm afraid that I'll never find it to put on my laptop once I get the :censored: thing back up and running again.

ANd SG, did you think I was kidding aobut the flag? I'm just trying to figure out if I should use cross stiching fabric and cross stich it out, or if I should use a pillow case or something heavier like a top sheet cut to size. Though I'd have to use fabric or tempra paint on it.....

There is a thread in the main Pleba Forum with all of my wallpapers (called Collage Wallpapers started by me) and that one is on page 9 :)

And no, not at all, I think he'd get a kick out of something like that flag :yes:

Good morning!!! :D

:hyper: Yet another long day in the Pearl Jam world begins! The fuckers are promising another concert announcement today at 5pm EDT, which is 2pm my time. Only like 7 1/2 hours to go! :lol: I swear the peeps that run their fanclub aka 10c love screwing with us! But face it we are such diehards we dont' care as long as they keep giving us shows. And I have a feeling this is the one we've been waiting for! :dance: :rockon:

Fly no more disappearing on us! Don't make me smack ya with the flip flop o' pain! :wink:

Hi Russty :hug: I'm ok. feeling pretty lazy today :crack: Gotta get off my fat lazy ass and do some stuff :lol:

How are you? Besides eagerly waiting the Pearl Jam announcement?

I'm doing good, just being totally lazy as well. I seriously have to get some stuff done today, but I don't really want to! :lol:

And the damn PJ announcement won't be till 5pm my time, there was a misunderstanding about the time, since they keep posting different friggin time zones. So sadly I will just have to wait all day. But at least maybe I can get some stuff done. My in laws are still in town, so I can't really stay on the computer all day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom