Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also have an announcement to make for those who care....
I have not managed to pay out to be premmie, and my PM box is rather full and I'd prefer not to blow everything away....as hopefully I shall upgrade in the future.
But I just realized, people can still PM me if they want at my super seekrit other name. :hi5:

If Zu is still here, hi! And hi, DG! :hug:

:lol: Your powers are MAGICAL! And speaking of magic, I just got home from seeing Harry Potter. :love: I'm really hungry, but I don't know if I should eat anything, seeing as I'll be going to bed within the hour.

How are you?

If Zu is still here, hi! And hi, DG! :hug:

:lol: Your powers are MAGICAL! And speaking of magic, I just got home from seeing Harry Potter. :love: I'm really hungry, but I don't know if I should eat anything, seeing as I'll be going to bed within the hour.

How are you?

Mere mortals bow before me, mwah ha!

And awesome! I heard people were lining up for that. I'm a bad person though, I've yet to read the books. :reject:

Did you enjoy it?

Also, I *totally* snack before bed. So that's two strikes against me. :uhoh: I'm eating cereal as we speak.

:laugh:

Mere mortals bow before me, mwah ha!

And awesome! I heard people were lining up for that. I'm a bad person though, I've yet to read the books. :reject:

Did you enjoy it?

Also, I *totally* snack before bed. So that's two strikes against me. :uhoh: I'm eating cereal as we speak.

The books are fantastic - I highly recommend reading them at some point.

Yes - I loved it. Was a bit miffed about a certain scene that was missing (it was one of my favourite parts of the book), but otherwise I thought it was wonderful.

:lol: I said screw it, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since like 5:30, so I'm gonna have a snack. I just ate a little mini pizza thingy, and now have a few pretzels. But that's it.

Hi Thora! :hug:

I'm dying to see HBP. :love: Glad you enjoyed it!

Do go see it when you can - it's so excellent! I've stayed away from any reviews, as I didn't want to be spoiled, even though I've read the book, so I have no clue what people are saying about it. I may read some reviews tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter, as I loved it.

Oh and daygloeyes2 is so great? What's up with the random 2? Sounds like someone just used their AIM name.

Oh snap!

oh-snap-chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom