Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey domo-k! :wave:

i think i'm going over to the HP thread for a min

might be back to say bye

place is closing up in a bit anyway.

carlos... enjoy the rest of your day!
don't work too hard! :wink:

we had 11 day (even better than a 10) most of the day!
almost as good as San Diego! <sp?>

Actually to my delight several times THIS week/late last week i was on late afternoons/early eves and once around like 11:30PM......

we had 5 - 7 people on here (last thread) ! Old skool & new school....

i hadn't planned to stay on that long 2'x but wow! peeps were in the housE :heart: so i stayed on an extra hour or so!

I think i even said at least once b/c we were marching through pages pretty quik for a while..

:happy: I"it feels like the old days!"
said me .

What kind of freelance work. Congrats on the Graduation ( i think i knew that from earlier on!)

It's awesome to see people back again, and to see the thread picking up. I've missed you guys, and I've missed this place.
And what better time to vive la revolution...than just at the start of a tour.
Just like where we started all those years ago. :cute:

And thanks! :hug:
Well, I started off transcribing an article for this dude - who turns out to be a tv guy and writer, so now he has me ghost writing an article for him. With the potential of more work ahead. Sorta just fell into my lap, but I'm hoping it works out. :fingercrossed"
Its hard tho, I don't have much experience doing this sort of writing.

Woo-hoo! SG has a GA for Foxboro 1! :hyper:

!!! Awesome!!!! :hyper:

If something magical doesn't happen, I'm gonna miss seeing you girls this time round - I'll have to insist on a phone call or somethin! :heart:

Just looked at the Dublin's weater forecast for next week :tsk:

Rain, ran rain and believe it or not rain!!!!!:down:

Awww, phooey!
You can bring on the heat wild, get things nice and hot...and wet...well, but not as rain. :kiss:

^You guys make me feel like a newby here :lol:
And don't worry about the rain Wid! Bandmembers look sexy in the rain.:wink:

There are some pics. of the vertigo tour in the rain where I just go :combust:

Here are the pics of my signs for the 2nd Dublin show. I'm going to go with the first one, but will only use the second if they play Party Girl in the first show. I needed to make a back up just in case

010-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

I wrote a little crooked, but I'm not that artistic. :reject:

Ughughughughugh.

My father sent me a message on facebook to call him regarding my health insurance. Well, I call him and he tells me that he is switching jobs on Monday and that I may be without insurance for a few weeks. Also, instead of the insurance that covers all of my diabetes supplies, I am getting an insurance that god only knows wtf is covered. And I call him, doesn't even ask how I am. Couldn't he have at least given me some fucking notice that this was going to happen???? He obviously knew. Ughughugh.

Sorry I'm rambling. He just pisses me off.

That's great DG.

I had a slight toothache on Tuesday and I don't have dental insurance and I started to panick a little with my trip being a week away. Luckily, I woke up yesterday and everything was fine.

Phew ,great everything is okay now with u guys.. . My dad is facing the chance of getting fired due change of laws over here. He got a letter he might get kicked out becuase of "financial reasons" and "not enough work available" This sucks. Stupid financial crisis. I wish it was all bullshit.

Hi Laura fab bday banners!
im doing sheffield day after my bday!!! cant think of a banner tho think just wrapp a bday banner around me and wear a big badge...im GA but i want electrical storm for my bday...so just gunna cross fingers and pray like mad!

hi everyome else dunno if anyone remembers me i come on now and again...when i remember to! (im bad at that):doh:

I would totally dedicate a sign for Edge <3 but Since I have seats he would have to have mayor specs to see them.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom