Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no ypu're not, Weldy; they've made it clear what they're talking about; you can choose to watch and participate or just know that they're talking about the award show when they say something you don't understand. They made sure everyone is in the loop

Sad_Girl said:
no ypu're not, Weldy; they've made it clear what they're talking about; you can choose to watch and participate or just know that they're talking about the award show when they say something you don't understand. They made sure everyone is in the loop

:ohmy: You sound like a mod! But you are very good at acting like one and should think about becoming one someday :wink: :D

I didn't either, although I want(ed) to. I rarely see anything in theatres. I think Charlie was the first time I've been to a movie theatre in a couple of years. :reject:

SG, has it started warming up there yet? It's freezing her. I'm like a chunk of ice. :sad: :lol: It's supposed to get better tomorrow, though.

I was making chocolate instant pudding, but instead of mixing it with a mixer, I just throw the milk in with the powder in a bowl with a lid, and shake really hard. *lazy*

The lid didn't fit properly. :mad: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom