Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
^ Sean Bean : drool: : drool:

especially in Lady Chatterley's LOver: combust:

Probably because of the naked shots : reject: : lol:

:giggle: I haven't seen it, but I've seen screencaps :drool: That shot of him with just the strategically placed bouquet... :drool: :combust:

And let's not forget him as 006 in Goldeneye :combust: Even scarred he looked better than Brosnan :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I'm so excited! I obviously live vicariously by watching my friends get the men they want. :happy :

:lmao :

thats me aswell :lol:

dont get too excited yet, we'll have to wait and see :wink:

it was sooooo hard not to smirk when he told me (i put a caring face on :evil: ):reject:

cant remember if i told you all, but everytime i tell a story form the tour and it mentions security ie that lovely bodyguard of edges :wink: hes like :| i'd told him brian had a gorge accent and he was like

:grumpy:

:lmao: he even gets jealous of a bodyguard

OK, I really have to concentrate on studying for my math final tomorrow...:grumpy:

So I'm going to go for now.....

Bye :hug: :wave:

:lol: I didn't get around to playing with Sim Wild at all today, Wild; had a long 'real' day, only got a little Simming in. But you can think of baby names for your Sim baby, that would help :)

I'm alright Guys :hug: Thanks for asking

Uploading a couple sim pics right now...

I finally got everyone rearranged as far as houses/living situations again. Here is the new Map

list.jpg

VintagePunk said:

What did he do/say?? I don't think we get any channels with the red carpet thingy...

I'm watching E! and there is a preshow on NBC now, I don't know what channel the actual awards are on :hmm: (don't know if you get any of those)

His girlfriend is with him and they went up to the interviewer and he whispered to his girlfriend and hid behind her :lol: And the interviewer pulled him out and asked him why he was hiding and Johnny said because he wanted to or something :laugh: I don't remember but he's just so cute :cute: And out of nowhere he's like "she's wearing Chanel, I'm not" and then they left :huh:

:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom