Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for the push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No worries... I've got four more songs this person videoed at the show... will post them as I up them :)

Question about YSI if anyone knows... it says I've used x-% of my download limit... what happens when it hits 100%? Do I have to wait a certain time for it to go down again or is that it for that account?

HOLY CRAP ....... just put in one of my new disks, its the JT concert i put up in the u tube thread last week.......... sweeeeeeeeeetttttttt sweeeeeeeeeet jt bono all mine :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:combust: i need shower too now !

ahh well im beating you then there :wink:
changed sheets from the sweaty one again :mad: and done 2 loads of washing , considering the vaccum.... pfffffffft. consider it not happening!!!!!!!!!

yeah i think so , if not, its from one of my minions of the dark lord ( i mean kids) or from work, take your pic!!!!!!

germs germs everywhere :crack: ..... im hiding in the bono lined box where its clean . :reject:

except for the drool ..........

yay ! you have proved your worth as a human for the day have a Bono cookie !

nothing wrong with doing nothing i have come to realse . i work hard during the week and usually on the weekend too so why not have an arse sitting day !

Back
Top Bottom