Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg i need sleep, im not making much sense :lol: :crack:

wild (and SG if shes still here :hug: ) did you notice at the end of DVD it says Special Thanks to Sian Beatrice (can't remember other middle names) Steinberg Evans

thats edgies little girl :cute: :heart:

I want the dvd! :mad: :madspit: Being broke really fucking sucks! Grrrr!

I'm going to try to bribe Mr. Cat to let me go buy it when he gets home, but I have a feeling he is going to say no. :(

:hug: Jemma :hug: Wild

Sadly Jemma they can't get much worse. We had to use a credit card this week to pay our mortgage. :( I'm hoping we can just make it thru the holidays okay.

My birthday is on monday and all I want is the darn dvd so I'm going to try using that with him. Its on sale at a store here for $23 for the delux one so thats not to bad. :heart:

I'm back :wave:

Men ! :rolleyes: he calls and tells me he's running late, I'm thinking like 'well, yeah... I've only been waiting for an hour for you to call me, I kinda noticed!'

and then he says it like so that I'll hurry... I'm thinking what do you do when I call and ask you to come get me? Take a bath? Fix a big meal? I'm sitting here with my shoes on ready to go! HE'S the slow one, not me!

:rant:

:) I feel better now :giggle:

bw002.jpg

bw004.jpg

These are what I did today trying not to think about the dvd.

Tomorrow I'm going to add detail and color with thread. I haven't a clue what I'm doing, but it kept me busy all day. :lol: I have to have a quilt for a show that has to be ready in April. It has to be black and white with one other color. I'm hoping if the second one turns out nice it will work for the show. I'm going to add red thread and see what happens. It may be to controversial though for around here, cuz of the upside down crosses.

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Jemma :hug: Wild

Sadly Jemma they can't get much worse. We had to use a credit card this week to pay our mortgage. :( I'm hoping we can just make it thru the holidays okay.

My birthday is on monday and all I want is the darn dvd so I'm going to try using that with him. Its on sale at a store here for $23 for the delux one so thats not to bad. :heart:

:hug: I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I had to pay $32 for it today :sigh:

Not that it wasn't worth it :drool:

I hope you can get it! :heart:

we'll find a way to make sure you do

Sad_Girl said:
I'm back :wave:

Men ! :rolleyes: he calls and tells me he's running late, I'm thinking like 'well, yeah... I've only been waiting for an hour for you to call me, I kinda noticed!'

and then he says it like so that I'll hurry... I'm thinking what do you do when I call and ask you to come get me? Take a bath? Fix a big meal? I'm sitting here with my shoes on ready to go! HE'S the slow one, not me!

:rant:

:) I feel better now :giggle:

Did ya whack him when he got in the car for being a big dork! :lol: I swear men sometimes you just have to smack them around, cuz damn they are asking for it. :wink:

bonoishot said:

I know the feeling!

I had the most droolworthy sleep last night though....I wathed Phone Booth until half 12 and didnt get to sleep till 1. But my little brother woke me at 8:30 before he went to school and i thought i had to get up......which i didnt, well not for another 2 and a half hours :drool: :drool:

Speaking of my little brother....I just walked in on him playing air guitar to the solo of Confortably Numb :cute:

And no Dis...not the air guitar you're thinking of :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I had to pay $32 for it today :sigh:

Not that it wasn't worth it :drool:

I hope you can get it! :heart:

we'll find a way to make sure you do

:hug: :D I knew you guys would understand the wanting it so bad! hehe I figure if I have to we just won't be eating as much next week. :lol: Damn nothing is coming between me and my boys! Food who needs it! Pffft! :wink:

bonoishot said:

wild (and SG if shes still here :hug: ) did you notice at the end of DVD it says Special Thanks to Sian Beatrice (can't remember other middle names) Steinberg Evans

thats edgies little girl :cute: :heart:

Aww I didn't see that! :heart: I haven't gotten to watch it all that closely or look over the booklet or any of that yet - been running around all day

Beatrice is the name of my grandmother who passed away this past spring :heart:

I didn't realize that was one of his daughters middle names! (he does have a thing for giving his little ones extra names, doesn't he? :laugh: )

Russty Cat said:
bw002.jpg

bw004.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going to add detail and color with thread. I haven't a clue what I'm doing, but it kept me busy all day. :lol: I have to have a quilt for a show that has to be ready in April. It has to be black and white with one other color. I'm hoping if the second one turns out nice it will work for the show. I'm going to add red thread and see what happens. It may be to controversial though for around here, cuz of the upside down crosses.

Me likey lots and lots!!!

:heart:

Theyre great Russty....thats a way to forget about the dvd :up:

I was doodling yesterday and i did this like abstract witch thing....i was really proud of it! (yes, thats what i was doing instead of digital storyboarding :yes: )......but it just reminded me of how much i miss drawing and painting and everythin! :sigh:

It might be a cold, rainy, dreary day in TO... but the Moobday and RSOC threads have certainly warmed me up! :drool: (Now, if only that would work for my apt... :lol: )

Russty - those are really cool - and I must applaud you focusing your frustration into your art :applaud:

Some of the best stuff comes out of those situations

bono_gal said:

Me likey lots and lots!!!

:heart:

Theyre great Russty....thats a way to forget about the dvd :up:

I was doodling yesterday and i did this like abstract witch thing....i was really proud of it! (yes, thats what i was doing instead of digital storyboarding :yes: )......but it just reminded me of how much i miss drawing and painting and everythin! :sigh:

You should post it so we can ooo and ah over it! :drool:

The first one I did was essentially a big doodle. I just sat down with black paint and a couple brushes and started going at it. If it comes out nice when its all finished I might send it to my parents for Christmas for their new house. They have a standard order for something at least once a year. And I've not even begun my Christmas stuff yet. :giggle:

Hi Drea :hug: and Weldy :hug:

Arrrrrrh!!!!!!! :scream:

Must. Not. Watch. DVD. :|

Sarah's had to go babysit. We got to watch up till Electric Co together, then she had to leave. I paused it. I REALLY want to watch it with her, since she's been with me through all this.

Then I told myself one more song wouldn't hurt, so I watched An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart (cause they only count as one song, right? :wink: )...then the intro to Beautiful Day came on. I paused it.

Stay. Strong. :crack:

Drea said:

Two weeks from tomorrow and I've barely packed!! :yikes: :yikes:

well, put on layers and layers of your favorite clothing and take you U2 collection and computer... and you're good to go! Who needs furniture and dishes and towels and stuff? You can sit in your new WARM apartment and play on the computer all the time :wink:

Russty Cat said:
bw002.jpg

bw004.jpg

Russty

They're amazing :yes:

Back
Top Bottom