Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the part (I can't remember which song it was right now, my thoughts are all swimming together) but Bono comes around behind Larry and hits one of the cymbals on his drumkit and Larry shoots him this look like "Did you just touch my drumkit?!?!?!" :grumpy:

:lol: It's so :cute:!

Sad_Girl said:
I love the part (I can't remember which song it was right now, my thoughts are all swimming together) but Bono comes around behind Larry and hits one of the cymbals on his drumkit and Larry shoots him this look like "Did you just touch my drumkit?!?!?!" :grumpy:

Me too . i was like :lmao: at the way Larry looks at Bono

So I just finished watching it and the tour documentary. :cute: :happy: Wow it was really special and they captured the emotions and feel very well. But was I the only one going "Man this is no fair, I want to be THERE...not watching it from my stupid room"? :lol:

WildHoney said:
I got the double DVD version which was £19.99. The Single version which is just the concert is about £12.99 to £14.99 depending where yo get it from

I'd get the double one...so I'm needing £20

And....I only spent £10 at the gig on sunday.

Which leaves me with £10 cos i originally had £20.

:hmm:

I go to Music Zone.

This cheap ass place nextdoor to the theatre :drool:

I'm the proud owner of...

Boy
ATYCLB
Achtung Baby

all at £6 each.

I got the R&H DVD there for a fiver.

And Boy cost me £9 from there.

I went to Virgin for HTDAAB and it cost me £16 with the DVD.

And I bought The Joshua Tree from Virgin and that cost me a whopping £20....just for the cd! :shocked:

So very very worth it though :drool:

FlyYourKite said:
So I just finished watching it and the tour documentary. :cute: :happy: Wow it was really special and they captured the emotions and feel very well. But was I the only one going "Man this is no fair, I want to be THERE...not watching it from my stupid room"? :lol:

I had goosebumps watching the concert :heart:

and I haven't gotten to watch the documentary part yet, I'm saving that for later when I won't be interrupted, since I'm waiting for my hubby to call right now

Sad_Girl said:

I had goosebumps watching the concert :heart:

and I haven't gotten to watch the documentary part yet, I'm saving that for later when I won't be interrupted, since I'm waiting for my hubby to call right now

:yes: There were many moments where my eyes would water! :reject: :wink:

I'm off to do clinical work though...I wish I could stay and watch this all night but alas there is work to be done. :) Bye for now girls!

WildHoney said:
BG :hug:

Virgin was the only place that had the double so i had to pay that much

Have you a woolies near you. They had a load of back catolgue U2 albums for like £3.99 when i was in there last week.

Yeah, they have my CV :lol:....I'm awaiting employment lol.

Erm, I'll have to try there then....if im ever around! It's in the centre so, always a bit difficult to get to....when college is up at the top of a mountain :laugh:

Meh. I dont like going to Virgin for things like that....although they did have Pop for £10....which i would have bought had i the money :sigh:

But I wanted to buy Boston and was prepared to pay £20.......they were selling it at £39.99.....now come on! Thats a bit much!

Sad_Girl said:

i love that bit

larrys face :lmao:

Argh.

I double posted :lol:

I didnt ask them actually...but i was in HMV a few weeks later and it was £20 in their sale.

I dont know why its so expensive!

I doesnt look special or anything....well apart from the obvious specialness!

Hey Dis :sexywink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom