Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning ladies. :D

Its bright and sunny here today, but incredibly windy. But I'm listening to Virgin Radio out of the UK and they just played Elanor Rigby by The Beatles. What a nice way to wake up. :hyper:

The dvd comes out today, but I'm broke so I'm trying to not think about it. :(

DAmmit!!!! There is no one here, but I still have to scream this!

they are playing UNFORGETABLE FIRE!!!! on the radio!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :faint:

Okay this is just a good omen for a good day. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning ladies. :D

Its bright and sunny here today, but incredibly windy. But I'm listening to Virgin Radio out of the UK and they just played Elanor Rigby by The Beatles. What a nice way to wake up. :hyper:

The dvd comes out today, but I'm broke so I'm trying to not think about it. :(

Virgin Radio :drool: :drool:

I listen to that station all the time. Loads of U2:drool: :drool:

he tells her not to call the doctor so she's not calling. I can't believe it. He was there this morning and he has strep and an ear infection, but his fever wasn't this high. Isn't that like you should go to the hospital if it's that high?

Sami, he should go. You don't want to mess around with strep throat. It can develop into meningitis(sp?) if it isn't treated properly. :yikes:

He got antibiotics this morning for it but the fever is really high :yikes: My mom is calling the doctor but they are at lunch :|

and it's probably not wise to eat a twizzlers pull n peel when i'm going to the denist in 20 minutes :lol:

OMG I think my dad is delusional

he can barely talk and he's like a vegetable in bed but out of nowhere he asked me when the Boston concert was :lmao: :ohmy: Would it be totally evil if I asked him to buy tickets :lol: :evil:

sami0201 said:
OMG I think my dad is delusional

he can barely talk and he's like a vegetable in bed but out of nowhere he asked me when the Boston concert was :lmao: :ohmy: Would it be totally evil if I asked him to buy tickets :lol: :evil:

Yes, taking advantage of his judgement in his state of illness would be terrible. :tsk:

Go for it. :lmao:

Bye Sami! :hug:

sami0201 said:
omg my dad has a 105.4 fever :yikes: I think my mom might take him to the hospital

but he still has the stregnth to yell at her :|

Sami he NEEDS to go to the doctor! He can really so some serious damage if he isn't treated for this. At least he should do active core cooling with ice packs. He could develop seizures if that fever goes any higher! :uhoh:

:sigh: I know you can only do so much. I hope he gets better soon, sweetie :hug:

And may I just say OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just started watching the Chicago DVD and I'm so fucking :hyper: just watching it on TV its ridiculous! :hyper: I'm literally hopping around screaming and singing. My cats think I've totally lost it! :laugh:

I know SG :hug: He WAS at the doctor before, the fever just got worse. Now it's 104.something I think but that's only because he has medicine in him :yikes: The doctor said it was the worst case of strep she's seen in years :ohmy:

and I got the Chicago dvd!!!!
going to shower and watch, be back in a bit! :lol: :wave:

HI girls :drool:

its quiet in here, s'pose most of you are watching the DVD :drool: :drool:

my double edition version arrives on thurday/friday from amazon, was only £16 aswell, until then i'm off to watch the 1 disc version i bought temporarily until the other one arrive :lmao:

Sami, hope you dad feels better soon :hug:

see ya later girls :hug:
X

:wave:

I'm the only one who's dvd less! :scream:

I'm so moneyless too :sad:.....and it turns out ill have to appeal agaisnt my pay retraction for this week because of the strike!

Btw, the strike is because the college tutors dont get as much pay as school teachers which is unfair....aswell as that, they dont get paid through holidays :|

I think I'll end up getting the dvd for christmas....either that or i get a job beforehand!

Anyone around?

bono_gal said:
You're here!!!1!!!1!!!111

:hyper: :hyper:

I mean.

:shifty:

:angry:....you again.

How are ya?

:lunglovinandscabierubbinlove: :heart:

omg its you!:hyper:

I mean....I see no one:angry:

I am fine? how are you?

:scabielovingitchysis:

Can i see some text?

No....i do beleive the last post was by me.

*walks out.

:angry:

I'm itchy Dis! Wanna scratch me? :flirt:

I also have no money...because the people of YOUR profession have decided to bugger off on strike for the day :angry:

Other than that im pretty fine and dandy! :lol:

I got a paper back yesterday, an english lit one......i only got a C+ but the guy next to me is really clever and he only got a C.

I was pretty pleased with it as i joined the class 5 weeks late :lol:

bono_gal said:
Can i see some text?

No....i do beleive the last post was by me.

*walks out.

:angry:

I'm itchy Dis! Wanna scratch me? :flirt:

I also have no money...because the people of YOUR profession have decided to bugger off on strike for the day :angry:

Other than that im pretty fine and dandy! :lol:

I got a paper back yesterday, an english lit one......i only got a C+ but the guy next to me is really clever and he only got a C.

I was pretty pleased with it as i joined the class 5 weeks late :lol:

my profession?! no..I just work there:wink:

ahhhhhhhhhh gotta go:( sorry ...I wanna play:scream:

hope to be back later:wave:

It really is not good Weldy :yikes:

I can only put my scabies cream on once a week for a month so....looks like ill be itchin for a while!

But this thing just looks weird :shrug:

I think you've disappeared now, which is a bit sucky.

My stupid computer froze :madspit:

WildHoney said:
:reject:

Am i the only one not watching the Chicago DVD :huh:

Hello. I just got back from Taking my nephew Matt to his Guitar lesson

(which I was late for because of watching the Chicago DVD :giggle: )

Now I'm waiting for my hubby to call :slant: I feel like a taxi! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom