Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami - you really were lucky to be there last night :hug: and you'll have other chances. I can't even watch the preview show :sigh:

:shifty: any better? No? :hmm:

ff029v.jpg

How about now? :wink:

OMG forgot to tell you!! you know how during BTBS Bono puts on the blindfold and then when he gets up he slowly makes his way to the mic stand like putting his arms out so he can find it? well last night he totally walked away from it and was walking around trying to find it :lmao: he was gonna walk right off the stage so one of the guards jumped up and guided him to it :cute:

sami0201 said:
OMG forgot to tell you!! you know how during BTBS Bono puts on the blindfold and then when he gets up he slowly makes his way to the mic stand like putting his arms out so he can find it? well last night he totally walked away from it and was walking around trying to find it :lmao: he was gonna walk right off the stage so one of the guards jumped up and guided him to it :cute:

:lol: he did that my first night in TO, I've joked so many times about him falling off the stage, I was like :ohmy: I'm actually going to see it live! :lmao:

sami0201 said:

That would have been a really funny moment! :cute:

:ohmy: He's going to fall again and seriously hurt himself one of these days :lol:

Oh SG did I ever tell you Tori covered "Running to Stand Still" and "New Years Day" this past tour? :love: :bow:

It's so neat hearing one of your favourite musicians covering your other favourite :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh SG did I ever tell you Tori covered "Running to Stand Still" and "New Years Day" this past tour? :love: :bow:

It's so neat hearing one of your favourite musicians covering your other favourite :lol:

That IS cool! :yes:

sami0201 said:
wow, U2 is the top tour of 2005

according to Rolling Stone:

1) U2- $236 million- 77 shows so far
2) Elton John- $63 million- 58 shows

jobob whips out her calculator:

About $500 of that came from me at four shows so far, if you count the T-shirt, program, and key chain (and subtract the discount I got on my Detroit I ticket from a fellow fan from eBay).

Hey, if you throw in CD's, iTunes videos, the Slane video, and the Vertigo Tour video that Amazon.com had
better send me tomorrow ...
(along with the 30th anniversary Born to Run CD)

I've spent my 500 pounds! :hyper:

Does Bono give me an award for that or something? :wink:

How are you tonight?

sami0201 said:
wow, can you say Fail? :lmao:

I don't even know what John Adams or Jefferson did (besides that they were in the cabinets) :ohmy: :|

They were two of the first presidents. Two of the Founding Fathers. And they both signed the Constitution.

My school system went over the 1700's so many times in U.S. history class, I've got the Revolutionary War and 1776 more or less memorized.

:wink:

jobob said:

They were two of the first presidents. Two of the Founding Fathers. And they both signed the Constitution.

My school system went over the 1700's so many times in U.S. history class, I've got the Revolutionary War and 1776 more or less memorized.

:lol:

I know that much :angry:

I just don't know all the details about them and stuff like that :shrug:

sami0201 said:
who saw the news on the front page about the boys possibly coming back this summer? :hyper: :faint:

As this little game people play on another rock fan board I sometimes visit goes, I am now going to post Something You Won't Hear Me Say Again:

What, more U2 shows next summer? Didn't I see enough of those guys? And the Plebans? No, I think I'll just stay home and watch my Slane and Vertigo Tour DVDs, thanks.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom