Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dis :hyper: well done

18000 :bow::dance:

chamgane.jpg

sorry about the delay, damn my unorganised photobucket :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

No, not yet. I'm going to call my mom as soon as I'm done work. Hopefully they'll have received the biopsy results, and will be able to schedule a surgery for this week. :hug:

gosh waiting must be awful :hugs:
please let us know...

Molly Bloom said:

gosh waiting must be awful :hugs:
please let us know...

It is a bit stressful and frustrating. I don't understand why it's taking so long, but I guess the Dr's want to be 100% on what's wrong, and not just jump into any unnecessary surgery. It just leaves our family in limbo, which is not fun. :( I'll definitely let you know what happens. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It is a bit stressful and frustrating. I don't understand why it's taking so long, but I guess the Dr's want to be 100% on what's wrong, and not just jump into any unnecessary surgery. It just leaves our family in limbo, which is not fun. :( I'll definitely let you know what happens. :hug:

I'll say a little prayer before i go to sleep that everything is ok :hug:

Please let us know :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I talked to him for a long time in Toronto, and briefly in Chicago. :love: He knows Canadians are nice, so he was all laid back and chill in Toronto. :wink:

Didn't Ruff see him shopping with his little boy in Toronto? When they went to buy Kehlia some clothes as the airline had hers :lol:

I'm the opposite. Talked to Murphy quite a bit in Toronto and a bit in Chicago :lol:

WildHoney said:

Swedes :flirt :
2.gif

:lmao:

Oh, Wild, you're the best! :hug:

Sorry people, but I have to go now. :(
Got a long day tomorrow, and need my beauty sleep. :flirt:

Night everyone :hug:

Clone:love: hope everything's all right with your dad. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

yes, best to take the time to get it right the 1st go round...
still, i know it must be making you crazy...

argh see it moves so fast here and I'm only on dial-up! Lol! So I miss half the stuff!

Thank you everyone who said hi :) bless you! I'd love to get to know some more u2 fans outside of the board, I have an LJ too if anyone else wants to add me, it's bonoffee.

chickadee said:
argh see it moves so fast here and I'm only on dial-up! Lol! So I miss half the stuff!

Thank you everyone who said hi :) bless you! I'd love to get to know some more u2 fans outside of the board, I have an LJ too if anyone else wants to add me, it's bonoffee.

There are periods of times during the day when it's more active. You've come at a time when there are a lot of us around! :)

Back
Top Bottom