Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

My mom's like "don't worry you're not allergic to peanuts!" and my dad's like "you're not allergic to any nuts" :| He's so fucking irritating. Um...yes I am. Why do the doctors say that and why did I almost die AGAIN last year when I ate by accident? Idiot. And obviously I'm uncomfortable around nuts so last week when we were driving up to UF he brings a can of cashews in the car to eat and when I opened my window he yells at me because of the sound. :|

:|

Did they ever explain why the test comes back as you being non-allergic? Maybe you'll just have to be tested every once in a while and see if it shows up?

See you Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:|

Did they ever explain why the test comes back as you being non-allergic? Maybe you'll just have to be tested every once in a while and see if it shows up?

They come up as being allergic for all other nuts but not for peanuts. Then I went to one doctor a few years ago who told me to avoid peanuts too...then I went to another one after him who said I wasn't allergic to them but I'm still too paranoid to eat them. :reject: (plus it keeps me out of most candies :wink: ) But now that I'm older and allergic reactions get worse each time you get them they won't even test me for regular nuts again because they're scared I'll go into shock (to test you they actually inject a sample of it into you...they have this huge thing of like 18 little needles of samples that they put into your back or arm) I should go to another one and have them test me for peanuts. :hmm:

sami0201 said:

They come up as being allergic for all other nuts but not for peanuts. Then I went to one doctor a few years ago who told me to avoid peanuts too...then I went to another one after him who said I wasn't allergic to them but I'm still too paranoid to eat them. :reject: (plus it keeps me out of most candies :wink: ) But now that I'm older and allergic reactions get worse each time you get them they won't even test me for regular nuts again because they're scared I'll go into shock (to test you they actually inject a sample of it into you...they have this huge thing of like 18 little needles of samples that they put into your back or arm) I should go to another one and have them test me for peanuts. :hmm:

:yikes: You're probably best to avoid them, then.

Dis :hug: Kids :madwife:

AdamOSCEra6s196.jpg

Back
Top Bottom