Pleban Girls Party - We're one, but we're not the same

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ff3f43ef.jpg

Haven't had time to see the photos, Daz. I saw and drooled over c's photos on the Scatter o'Light blog (which I read daily). She's got a great photo of Bono; a shaky/blurry photo of Edge, and a pretty good photo of Larry. She didn't post her Adam photo because it was "too blurry." :giggle:

Hey, someone from Royal Oak -- just north of me -- is playing Know Your Current Events with Letterman right now! :happy:

jobob said:

The alumni thing went okay. Saw a few of my old profs (and avoided the one who once nearly flunked me!) and some old friends and acquaintences from grad school days. And got some much needed encouragement.

You asked about work ... Yeah, I've bitched about my job off and on here and in my journal. I definitely want to move on from there and get a library job. However, my current job has its advantages. I'm paid decently for what I do, and my company treats its employees pretty darned well. It has other perks which I'm not going to describe here, too.

:eek: a company that treats it employees like ASSETS instead of LIABILITIES??!!!??? :faint:

:wink: I know they're around, but ya don't hear too much about therm these days . :listenswithbigEar:

well sounds like it DOES have some good advanteges. DO you have a library ?? Science degree or something like that?

I'm glad you feel good enough to go to an alumni event. :giggle: avoided the flunker!:up: Me? :reject:

:hug: GLAD you got encouragement!!!

^^^

those Adam close-ups are really yummy!

I was SOOOOOO :madwife: he had the nearly-Black glasses outside! I was like WTFook!

and :madwife: BONO had the ORANGE-RED shades that OBSCURE his blue eyes VS the pink, light violet or light olive ones that at least keep his eyers in the blue-green to medium blue-violet range!:drool:

But they flashed those[even more than usual] incredible SMILES.........................almost all was forgivern!:drool: :drool:

Daz, I've had my MLIS (master of library and information science) degree for just over a year.

Unfortunately, libraries in this state are not hiring. :( So I'm seriously considering moving out of state. To Chicago, or the east or west coast, somewhere west, hell, anywhere there's a job for me ... I'm able to move -- no husband/boyfriend or kids, no house to sell, no mother or father anymore, and most of my friends hopefully would understand.

jobob said:
Daz, I've had my MLIS (master of library and information science) degree for just over a year.

Unfortunately, libraries in this state are not hiring. :( So I'm seriously considering moving out of state. To Chicago, or the east or west coast, somewhere west, hell, anywhere there's a job for me ... I'm able to move -- no husband/boyfriend or kids, no house to sell, no mother or father anymore, and most of my friends hopefully would understand.

:(
:hug:Jo:hug:

now that you hqve reminded me.....................yes I remember you talking about might move to get Library work.

Oh, both parents gone? :hug:

and hopefully those friends who'd miss you most, can adjust and be in ntouch by phone or e-maill if phone is too expernsive.
Or even ~old-fashion~ "snailmail".

I loive letters, still :heart:
but I owe someone a letter from long, long time . and my other frriend..................perhaps a long time mix-up in letters not arriving...........so I'm trying to reestable contact with her.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Yes, I have a thing for bookstores :nerd: :laugh:

Bookstores. :drool:

You don't wanna know how many Borders stores and Barnes and Nobles stores are within 10 miles of my house.

Actually, I'm the one who shouldn't know. :wink:

These are JUST WONDERFUL, SG1 !!!! thanks :hug:

I DEF had NOT seen some of these yet!

guess I'll pop in a few more dollars in the library card and print some of these out as well.

did you see Kaf's 7 or so photo-caption Vignette" about them at the B&N...........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IT'S HILARIOUS!!!

in Cap's thread #12 within first page or so!

Last edited:
jobob said:

Bookstores. :drool:

You don't wanna know how many Borders stores and Barnes and Nobles stores are within 10 miles of my house.

Actually, I'm the one who shouldn't know. :wink:

:) I wish I could live IN a bookstore :drool:

:hug: Jo, I sincerely hope that whatever changes are in your future they are amazing, incredible and as wonderful as you deserve :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hi otherwise Dazz :hug: :wave:

Hey SG :hug: :wave: Thanks for the Sims updates...and the book pics...although it's killing me about not getting the book. :sigh: :D

Sorry :reject:

I feel the same way weldy

alright everyone, I'm out of here :hug: g'night all take care :heart:

Back
Top Bottom