Pleban Girls Party - We're one, but we're not the same

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: hi jo!:hug:

haven't been on at the same time as you reccently.
I'm doing oh, um........pretty good to good.....................depending on what i'm doing, thinking or worrying [:uhoh:]

:D congrats to your sim!

ON TUES
I got some rather fast here & there GLIMPSES because i was NOT by the front of the barricade,, so backs, arms, heads & cellphones kept getting in the way of my looking and taking {trying to}photos but, saw all four of the guys!!!! :hyper: :drool: ~~ outside Barnes & noble back exit area.

HOW ARE YOU??!

Last edited:
Shannon!!! You can't go just yet!
220BONO.jpg

Bono needs your help lic...erm, cleaning him off.

:yawn: Starting to feel tired myself ... the last few days have been long and busy for me ... :yawn:

... but I'll stay up and play a little while longer. :wink:

jobob said:
:yawn: Starting to feel tired myself ... the last few days have been long and busy for me ... :yawn:

... but I'll stay up and play a little while longer. :wink:

:yes: play more! :D

I anwered you above---but I forgot to QUOTE you.
how's work {if I may bring up, perhaps a sore subject---- sometimes hard to remeber who has mostly postive, mostly negative or mixed feelings about their job here!

Daz, I'm good. Glad you got to see them the other day at Barnes & Noble. (Diane told me she wasn't going because she had to work :( ). Wish they could come to the B&N near my house. :wink:

The newspaper I work for had a big, huge special event last night (to promote living in the city of Detroit), and I went to a grad school alumni reception after work tonight. So now I'm tired and -- except for Pleba Partying, of course -- a bit burned out on partying for now. :wink:

jobob said:
Daz, I'm good. Glad you got to see them the other day at Barnes & Noble. (Diane told me she wasn't going because she had to work :( ). Wish they could come to the B&N near my house. :wink:

The newspaper I work for had a big, huge special event last night (to promote living in the city of Detroit), and I went to a grad school alumni reception after work tonight. So now I'm tired and -- except for Pleba Partying, of course -- a bit burned out on partying for now. :wink:

DEF a busy day & eve!!!

did tghe alumni recepp go well for you?

I was SO happy when I heard Diane got a job,,,,,,, but yeah, bummed out the timing was just a tad off for her for the guys!

dazzledbylight said:

DEF a busy day & eve!!!

did tghe alumni recepp go well for you?

I was SO happy when I heard Diane got a job,,,,,,, but yeah, bummed out the timing was just a tad off for her for the guys!

The alumni thing went okay. Saw a few of my old profs (and avoided the one who once nearly flunked me!) and some old friends and acquaintences from grad school days. And got some much needed encouragement.

You asked about work ... Yeah, I've bitched about my job off and on here and in my journal. I definitely want to move on from there and get a library job. However, my current job has its advantages. I'm paid decently for what I do, and my company treats its employees pretty darned well. It has other perks which I'm not going to describe here, too.

Back
Top Bottom