pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i'd love to run my fingers through that hair B! That's how he'll look after spending the night with me! :drool: :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Oh i'd love to run my fingers through that hair B! That's how he'll look after spending the night with me! :drool: :sexywink:

:laugh:
He'd probably look more like this but without the clothes :wink:
343636323232fp63ot232543627XROQDF2323833443585ot1lsi.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Mucca, you're too much.

One of these days I'm going to learn how to post pics.

:D

Posting juicy pics is one of my fav past times especially when you have Susan drooling over them like that :wink:

:ohmy: I haven't seen that one before! Yes, come ride me, i mean with me! Oops, how could i make such a silly mistake?!

You damn tease, M! :wink:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: I haven't seen that one before! Yes, come ride me, i mean with me! Oops, how could i make such a silly mistake?!

You damn tease, M! :wink:

:ohmy:
Very smooth :giggle:

Those places would be his teeth of course, what else would I be talking about silly? :giggle:

I'll be back in 10min. Need to fix the TV for my grandma.

ARG! That's torture waiting til Dec! You're in the same boat as DG then&as i was telling her earlier, there was a time 13 years ago when i waited 9 months! :scream:

susanp6 said:
Goodness! I hope your grandma isn't going to get to read Pleba! :ohmy: :giggle: :yikes:

No :lol:
My grandma actually lives across the street from me.

Getting excited about showtime M? Have they arrived there yet?

They actually might have been here since Sunday. Supposedly they're staying in Vancouver during their Seattle shows too. :hyper:

Which show is it you're going to GG? I'm going to my hometown one here in Glasgow&Manchester in England(about 200 miles away!)and i suppose the other is a more than likely one in London! I will probably be going with Wild! :wink:

Well, I didn't really want to go to Chicago ( have bad luck everytime i go) and the only other close show was St. Louis.
So I wait......patiently.......listening to all the others stories.....wondering if the boys will still have energy on the last leg.....waiting.....

I see M! Gosh would she be shocked if she knew what filth you were peddling?!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :giggle: :giggle:

It's like we were saying with Bri, imagine what you're rents would think if they knew what you're up to on the comp!!!!!:ohmy:

Going with Wild....that would be a treat in itself. I bet she could get into a lot of trouble :wink:

I'm going Dec. 14th to St Louis. It will be my 40th birthday, so real special. My brother and his wife, and Mr. GG of course will be along.

I'm actually from St. Louis but live between there and Chicago now, so it's like 200 miles either way.

susanp6 said:
I see M! Gosh would she be shocked if she knew what filth you were peddling?!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :giggle: :giggle:

It's like we were saying with Bri, imagine what you're rents would think if they knew what you're up to on the comp!!!!!:ohmy:

:lmao:

My :angel: reputation would be forever tainted :laugh:

My parents have walked in a couple times luckily they're normally too lazy to read and I start scrolling up and down the page like mad pretending I'm looking for pics or something :laugh:

Last edited:
You know I kind of feel that I would rather wait till December. Right now I feel that the concerts that I'm going to will be over so soon and that'll be it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom