pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland too VP! And Wales! :huh:

Why do you have to go to bed so early tonite Darren?

TONGUE!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Just got back from Dunkin Donuts. It's up the street from me. I prefer Starbucks, but I'm too lazy to go.

I'm still in my uniform because I'm too lazy to change. And there was a group of guys staring at me and one of em said "So, you're a catholic school girl huh?" with a smirk on his face. Not the 1st catcall I've gotten in the uniform. What is it about a catholic school uniform that men find attractive? Especially an ugly maroon one. I don't get it. :huh:

Oh, just ignore them DG! Silly boys eh? :huh:

Oh i could just eat a doughnut now!! :drool:

becuase, it's a power thing. they think that you won't talk back because you're just a shy girl. if it was me.......i would prob hike it up a bit or give em a wink, but don't do that!!! i'm a bad influence and one of them just might act on it and then i would be a wreck worrying about you.

I bought the best cookies ever last night, and then in an attempt to appease the gods of metabolism, I bought turkey sausages (50% less fat!!) instead of the regular kind. I wonder how they'll taste. :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
are you going to eat the turkey and the cookies at the same time, or are these going to be seperate meals? :wink:

I think they'll be eaten separately. I'm not too hopeful about the sausages, and I'd hate to taint the flavour of the cookies with mediocre sausages. :yes:

Yes VP! It's known as the United Kingdom, as in UK! Well, UK would include N.Ireland but Britain just means Scot, Eng&Wales! It always really bugs us up here in Scotland when other countries refer to all of us as 'England' all the time! Since We are a country in Scotland!! :huh: Not that i'm for independance!

Not having a go at you personally, but just thought i'd let you know, since i have the opportunity to inform! :wink:

Well at least you got your cookie priorities straight.

DG, i wish we had a Starbucks. We were going to get one, but already have 2 coffee shops in the mall and a chain of Espresso Royales in town. Like a college town could ever have too much coffee!!

susanp6 said:
Yes VP! It's known as the United Kingdom, as in UK! Well, UK would include N.Ireland but Britain just means Scot, Eng&Wales! It always really bugs us up here in Scotland when other countries refer to all of us as 'England' all the time! Since We are a country in Scotland!! :huh: Not that i'm for independance!

Not having a go at you personally, but just thought i'd let you know, since i have the opportunity to inform! :wink:

I might be visiting your lovely country next year. :)

greeneyedgirl said:
Well at least you got your cookie priorities straight.

DG, i wish we had a Starbucks. We were going to get one, but already have 2 coffee shops in the mall and a chain of Espresso Royales in town. Like a college town could ever have too much coffee!!

There are hold on let me count....5 Dunkin Donuts shops here(though one is near a highway...perfect for me if I can't make it to Starbucks since it's the highway I take to school), a Starbucks, and a Honey Dew Donuts. And it's a medium-sized town.

susanp6 said:

So there's no inclusionary term, and I'm destined to type out three nations names everytime I refer to them? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom