pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my fellow plebans before they post, I'm off. Absolutely dead tired. Nothing 2 cups of coffee and AB blaring won't cure! :) Have a great day, I'll be back....well don't know when. Take care!

I haven't been to bed yet. :|

I'm so friggin' sick of my hours being messed up that I'm going to force myself to stay up all day, and then go to bed early tonight. :yes:

This ought to be fun. It can be like an experiement. Watch VP as her posts become more and more incoherent by the hour. :crazy:

Jules!!! :hug:

Ruff got into the ellipse last night, right in front of the stage!! Saw LOTS of Bono and Adam.

Another noteworthy things she mentioned - he's dyed his hair lighter.

Last edited:
Hiya VP! Missed you lastnite! We had a good time lastnite mainly, but Darren was being a very naughty boy! Did you see what he said about B? Altho' he's just about forgiven now! :huh:

Hi to you too Jules&i think you came here just as i left, or was that sad_Girl? :scratch: Everything goes along so fast here, i sometimes forget who was here&when! :huh:

Susan, I saw her briefly on the setlist page after the show, and then we MSN'd for a bit.

She *was* excited. Expecially about his "sssssexxxxually..." thing. Heh. :D

I'm just thrilled for her...she's living a dream come true with all the shows! :) :)

Last edited:
VP - You mean about her hosp appt? Got an email earlier and she said she went fine, that the consultant didn't shout at her&that she's trying to lose a stone within the next month! :wink:

Oh, the bummer is tho': NO goodies!! :scream: :no:

Ruffian: yeah, right before 40. something like: "we have a lot of work to do, but there is alot we CAN do: spiritually, musically, politically, economically...and ssssssexxxually..." and he looked quite naughty as he said it. we were soooo close to the stage that i'm pretty sure i felt some sweat. Adam was a big flirt with everyone...winked at Karmic, smiled ALL the time at everyone, and was his regular, cool self. Bono was frenzied and looked exhausted by the end. He's dyed his hair again--much lighter than it was in Phoenix.

hi su & u2G.

VP! :hug:are you still here ...

I LOVED your little vignette :drool: :drool: ...champaign spilling over hand...

Seems to me your writing talent has NOT diminished what with all the scientifical papers & all you talked about.
OR IF it HAS in your eyes...I can only imagine how much even better it was before!!

I did a caption on pg 28 of yesterday's thread, because of the setting of the pic set me going. :D...so please look when you have a chance there were very few preople in at that point.... even tho I wrote it in "I" form...I wanted to entice you come out to play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom