Pleban Girls Party - We're on Pleban Savings time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
SG fill me in about the man?! :cute:

It's Gavin - from Manchester. I think I told you about him when this whole thing started. We used to talk all the time and I was really feeling a lot for him, but still hoping to make my marriage work. We lost touch and then a few months ago he wrote to me when his ( ex- ) girlfriend cheated on him and he said he really needed a friend. It didn't take long before we were right back where we left off, but this time we were both single (or at least close to divorced, in my case) and... we just have so much in common and he's so sweet and amazing and I've never felt this way about anyone :heart:

He's flying in on September 1st for 2 weeks and then I'm going over to England in October :hyper:

He's 35 - never been married, but he has a 7 year old son - he's on good terms with his ex. (not the one who recently cheated, obviously) :hmm: hehas brown hair but shaves his head, he has honey brown eyes :love: and several very sexy tattoos... :drool:

Last edited:
Apparently the Cdn Revenue Agency works in the future :lol: I netfiled my taxes last weekend, and was checking to see the status... they say it's been assessed, but the assessment date is March 26th :ohmy: Considering today's the 25th... :wink:

Bri, I wasn't for awhile. I sprained my ankle a week ago. :(

I'm much better now, thanks. I spent most of this weekend lying around with my feet up. :wink:

:lmao: Mike from Canmore! Oh god that always made me laugh hysterically! :D

What made it funnier is that I have a friend from Canmore. She didn't particularly like that sketch. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm thinking of going red

red hair, not (RED) - although I did stop in at the Midland mall the other day when I was driving Tammy to meet her sister in Birch Run - and discovered what is probably the only mall in the world that does NOT have a Gap :madwife:

Nope, no Gap in Midland Mall. I should know; I grew up there. I think they waited until they were good and sure I'd left to build a mall. :wink: And you're right, there's not much in it.

I think the nearest Gaps would be in Saginaw or the Gap outlets at Birch Run.

SG - Mike from Canmore is a sketch from a show called Royal Canadian Air Farce - a Canadian comedy show.

It's pretty funny. :lol:

ETA - to spell the name correctly. :wink:

sami0201 said:
Yeah I remember when the whole thing started but I didn't know that things developed like this. That's so great, I'm so happy for you!!

It's so much more serious than I would have expected/believed if you had told me a few months ago - but it all feels so right. :heart:

Hi Thora :hug:

Drea said:
Apparently the Cdn Revenue Agency works in the future :lol: I netfiled my taxes last weekend, and was checking to see the status... they say it's been assessed, but the assessment date is March 26th :ohmy: Considering today's the 25th... :wink:

freaky :uhoh:

*hums twilight zone theme*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ouch! How you'd do that?

I've twisted my ankle (the same one :happy: ) twice and that was not fun. Spraining is even worse if I'm not mistaken. :(

Brushing snow off the back of my car last Monday morning. I slipped on some snow and fell on my left leg and foot. :ohmy: :sad:

Thankfully, the x-rays didn't show any fractures, and the sprain wasn't too serious. I was ordered to use crutches for three to five days, which is up -- because I hate using crutches.

Maybe the Canadian Revenue Agency has outsourced to Australia... it's the 26th here after all :D

That sounds like an awesome trip, Sami! Sprechen Sie Deutsch? :wink:

Hey Flybabe :wave:

Back
Top Bottom