Pleban Girls Party - We're on Pleban Savings time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
official stalker? that's a bit harsh ali! :wink:
yeah hopefully through breaking my skin whilst bagning my head against the wall of academia i will absorb some smarts :lol: :ohmy: i just hope that it doesn't make me lose touch with reality - i already intellectualise things too much sometimes!

time for a noisy practice! nobody home yet! :hyper:

andberlin said:

it's for a theology class for uni....argh! i think it's examining the semantics of a couple of verses in greek to argue against the use of spiritual gifts within the church...gahh, if this guy wants to win his argument due to unintelligebility he's doing a pretty good job on me :eek: :crack:

Ahh....College classes are confusing now :huh:

(Sorry, I'm used to calling Uni "College")

yeah....not fun at all...i'm sure my brain will be happy 6 months down the line when i properly process this information, but right now i can't feel much going on in my brain - i'm just relieved i got my critique finished in under an hour :ohmy: :hyper:

how're you doing weldy? i haven't read the latest in yr thread, but i'll go do that now... i hope you & yr dad are doing ok :hug:

RedrocksU2 said:
:grumpy :
Who told you?!

:shifty: I see all...

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I thought he was a one Pleban stalker :huh : :wink :

Oh, he's stalking one person in particular, is he? Interesting... :hmm:

andberlin said:
official stalker? that's a bit harsh ali! :wink:

time for a noisy practice! nobody home yet! :hyper :

Hey, he said it first! :lol:

Yay noisy practice!! :hyper: Getting the hang of DYFL?
I practised too... :D

And yay for finishing the critique... I think what you said in that other post sounded pretty critical, so I reckon you were on the right track. :wink:

Alisaura said:

Hey, he said it first! :lol:

Yay noisy practice!! :hyper: Getting the hang of DYFL?
I practised too...

And yay for finishing the critique... I think what you said in that other post sounded pretty critical, so I reckon you were on the right track.

just wrote a whole reply that got deleted:madspit:

err, you know i was just making conversation with that comment :wink: :shifty:
practice was teh greatness!! i'm so stoked! i got the hang od DYFL :)adam:=teh coolness!) and i also have almost cracked the chorus part for IALW, which is like gargantuan seeing as i was too afraid to even attempt it last week. but i MADE myself work at it and i'm a LOT further along with it than i thought...yay! :hyper:
hopefully if i blablabla on enough and display at least a general understanding of the topic then i'll be ok....i think i am, but i worry too much!
ack! i've gotta be up at 5.30, so i'd better away to bed as you have!

g'night to everyone, sorry for ignoring you! :wave:

also...
POP
:drool::heart:

5.gif
Sugah? will a slightly used lolipop do?

Actually I swiped it from Bono, but if you don't want it... :shrug:

:wink:

I have to go for a bit :( I'll be back later, but I suspect you'll be gone. :hug: have a good rest of your day!

:lol: ^ Sorry, I didn't log off I just shut my computer down - it will still look like I'm online for several minutes after I do that :reject:

I just had to make a phone call :shifty: :love:

Back
Top Bottom