Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it such a good idea that Dylan is taught to dance by SImEdge :yikes:

* images of discotheque & EBTTRT videos *

danceclass.jpg

My dad left me a message on my cell. He sounded drunk. :| :sigh:

I have to go. I have no homework tonight so I think I'm just going to crawl into bed and sleep. Have I mentioned how much it sucks being alone almost every night until 7 or 8 at night? :|

Hi girls :hug:

Bri, thanks :clonelove:

One flight down, two more to go. It landed just under an hour ago. Hope it was a good one, or I might be driving to NY to get her :yikes: :lol:

Is it wrong that I sat there for 15 minutes and refreshed the flight info till I saw it had landed? :shifty: :reject:

VP in the flesh :combust: or at least 'in the post' :giggle:

You're a good mommy :hug:

Its raining, storming, tornadoing (is that a word? :wink: ) here.
All day.
All night.
All for the next 2 days.
And its finally 50 degrees out :mad:

*getting ready to run errands with my man so if I disappear.........*

No, my nap was very short. About 30 minutes, then my brother called me. :mad: But while I was on the phone with him, Sarah called again, just before they boarded, so it was all good. :)

I'm getting reaaaaally tired again, was thinking of another nap :drool: but the phone will probably ring again just as I lie down, so there's no point. :lol:

Thanks GG :hug: I think I would have been okay this morning, but she started it. :madwife: :lol:

Its 50 here, too :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Sami :hug: Oh, you might know this - she's at Newark Airport, which I assumed was in NJ, but it says the airport is in NY. Do you know where that airport is??

Umm you're right, Newark airport is definitely in NJ :lol: It's pretty close to NY, but I'm positive it's in Jersey.

Dis that's exciting! :hyper:

Bri :hug: I'm good! I have to do a huge ass chem lab tonight :happy: :| I have managed to procrastinate for a whole WEEK, and now it's due tomorrow :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! :wave: :hug:

Extra :hug: for VP. You know...I can make a trip up the VIA line and be Sarah's replacement. :wink:

Awww, thanks! :hug:

Yay! We can sit around and be all snarky about everything, and have a Buffy marathon or something! :happy: :hyper:

Dis, she'll be in Spain, Italy, and the south of France, just minutes from Bono's place, actually. :)

VintagePunk said:

Here's what it says:

New York, Newark Liberty Intl (EWR) - USA :huh:

Crazy airport people. :eyebrow:

:huh: It's Jersey, promise. :wink:

It is a major NY area airport though, but it's in NJ. You have to go over the bridges and stuff to get there from NY. :lol:

**I just looked up the address to make sure I'm not going nuts :laugh: It's in NJ

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks! :hug:

Yay! We can sit around and be all snarky about everything, and have a Buffy marathon or something! :happy: :hyper:

:drool: Sounds like my kind of day! :love:

OH! By the way, I was going to ask you girls...are we in actual planning of a PLEBA meetup in Toronto? Or was that just kind of a nice idea thrown out there. Cause I SO want to be there and need a break from this insane house, but I don't want to be gone afar when it happens. :sad: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:huh: It's Jersey, promise. :wink:

It is a major NY area airport though, but it's in NJ. You have to go over the bridges and stuff to get there from NY. :lol:

**I just looked up the address to make sure I'm not going nuts :laugh: It's in NJ

Oh, so it's almost NYC. That sorta makes sense, cause people who want to fly into the city might not realize that Newark is that close.

Back
Top Bottom