Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG - I asked you to remind me to send the chapters you hadn't seen yet to you :lol: Both of you remind me Sat - I'll be online for sure at some point that day - and I'll go searching :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I asked Drea about it once.... :shifty :wink (Ch 73)

Yep - Jeffy is staying here until Sunday :yes :love :cute

Let me tell you, I beelive I actually pouted as, during one of my ...er...many :uhoh: :lol: ....study breaks I was happily reading along, only to find out the good stuff wasn't there! :scream:

:laugh:

Awww! You two kids having fun togetheer? Are you doing all the cool aunt things that'll make hm never want to go? :cute: :heart:

Night Sami :hug: Sweet dreams

Bri - We're pretty much just hanging out - probably go see the movie 'Doogal' tomorrow - watched a LOT of Spongebob :lol: but yeah, we're having fun :) He was very excited to sleep in my bed - with the cats :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm just quickly browsing some other threads. I don't have time to read it all.
But has it been confirmed that it's Sian? :( :heart: Or are people just assuming/speculating?

No confirmation, just 'family member' who is 'sick'

could be a parent, sibling, child... I think it's natural that people are worried for Sian, but the guys are keeping a tight lid on it. Personal stuff should stay personal, at least while they are working through whatever it is :heart:

Drew Barrymore and her IM flirting. :tsk:

So who is he?? :flirt:

I'm sure I'll be here lots in the next few weeks. I'm trying to stay up till she lands in Paris. :shifty: Another hour and 15 minutes to go. :yawn:

I've been whining about freezing all winter, now it's hot in here tonight. :angry:

He's a real fungi :drool:

*realizes carrying jokes over from other threads makes little sense*

*realizes that when has been studying chemistry all day, one doesn't really care*

*giggles at own lame joke*

Awww. That's so cute you're staying up for her. :cute: :hug: Such a good mom.
When will she try and call you again?

And send me some heat, I'm freezing :angry:

She probably won't have time in Paris, they leave an hour after they land, but I asked to her either call me from the airport in Madrid if she had time, and if not, then from the hotel when they get in.

Ahhh, you're in another thread, are you? :shifty:

You're just too much for them. You make me proud! *wipes away a tear* :wink:

What I'm wondering about the video is who is going to being sticking who's tongue down who's throat? :eyebrow: :lmao:

Oh!!!! This is the best!!! You know the part where there are two Bonos on the bench, with the other guys?? She said she's going to sit on a bench today, and then on the opposite side in different clothing on the way home, and photoshop them together. :lol:

I really need to look up B's place. She's literally going to be just a mile or so away from it. :shifty: It wouldn't hurt to go and take a picture or two, would it? It's not like anyone's home. :shifty:

Last edited:
:ohmy: I was just looking at her itinerary. When they arrive, they're going on a walking tour. Cause I'd like to be up for 24 hours, and go on a walking tour. :happy:

Poor thing. :lol:

I don't think I told you - we were (sorta) in your neck of the woods twice in the past few days. Saturday and Monday we went to H-town to that shopping place that everyone goes to. :shh: :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom