Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:giggle: ah well, you should :yes:

:shh: but don't go into EYKIW!

:hug: how are you today? :cute: still twitterpated?

Still very twitterpated :happy: thanks :D :love: He's so amazingly sweet

I'm scared of wandering outside of Pleba :yikes: :lol:

are you almost done with school? Just the Latin exam to go? or more than that?

2.gif

:yikes: Good luck with the exams, GG2! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:laugh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm sure it's not as scary as this
I don't understand... is it from a film? :scratch:
Either her car is underwater (which I agree would be very scary), or she forgot to roll up the windows when she went through a car wash... :giggle: :wink:

I just spent $950 AUD... :sad:

Ha, no such luck! :wink: I just bought two rail passes for England for my holiday in August... :D
How's it going, Jen? (If I may call you that....)

:crack: and goodbye good mark for latin....
I completely fucked it up and now I'm gonna need my reexam for that..... which means I can't fuck up physics (which I always do) or otherwise I"m completely dead and won't make it :scream:

course you can call me jen ! going to england in august wohoo luclky you ! (taking a trip to u2land too i hope???)

oh no GG thats sux ... bummer about your exams

i am totally freakin stuck on this assignment ...
study sux !

No, not going to Ireland this time... :( I booked the trip when I was in a not-so-keen stage of my U2 fandom :reject:
Next time!

What's your assignment on, Jen?

WOT !!! go all that way and not go to ireland !!!!!!!!!! big smacks for you !!!! mabey you will cross paths with the boys elsewhere...

i am doing a post grad in special ed teaching and this essay on the workings of the child protection system. it isnt so much a diffucult topic i just cant get get it together and its due monday.. :banghead:

I'm mostly going on the trip to meet up with friends and family overseas... there's plenty of time to check out Dublin another time :) (Hopefully the exchange rate with the euro is better by then! :yikes: )

Cool about your course :up: And hey, you've got the whole weekend! I can't remember how many essays I wrote in the 24 hours before they were due... :crack:
Good luck with it!

Back
Top Bottom