Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Today I have: .....
7)Bought Wendy's for supper

I think I've been a good girl today :wink:
:ohmy: Indeed you have! :applaud:

Is Wendy's the same there as it is here? ie; hot dogs, donuts, ice creams, shakes, etc?

We had Krispy Kremes at work today... :drool:

Alisaura said:

:ohmy: Indeed you have! :applaud:

Is Wendy's the same there as it is here? ie; hot dogs, donuts, ice creams, shakes, etc?

We had Krispy Kremes at work today... :drool:

Here at least - (though we're close together Canada and America do have some menu differences in their fast food joints I've noticed) - Wendy's doesn't do hot dogs or donuts - they're Hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, they used to be well known for their big salad bar but now I think it's all pre-made salads (they're still yummy :drool: ) and french fries, Chili, baked potatoes, and Frosty's (which are basically chocolate shakes)

Alisaura said:

For some reason, I'm now imagining a tiger chasing tumbleweeds and getting his nose tickled... :lol:

:lol:! Well he certainly thinks he's a tiger

(See, now you've gone and done it, she's getting out the pictures of her cats :rolleyes: :wink: )

<Crazy Cat Lady :crazy:

BVKitty3.jpg

BV017.jpg

^This is BV (AKA the great tumbleweed hunter)^

BVSass0032.jpg

^and this is BV and his sister Sassy^

Sassyroses001.jpg

^and sassy being beautiful (it's what she does best :wink: )^

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing well, thanks. How are you?

There's a link to the publication in my blog : http://sparkysemeralds.blogspot.com/

not that you'd neccesarily be interested, but just for the sake of having mentioned it. My essay will be the feature in the June 12th e-newsletter :D
*bookmarks* Congrats again! :D

I'm pretty good thanks... had a bit of an up-and-down day. I guess that's what you get when a tedious day at work is punctuated by sugar highs. :giggle:

I wonder if I should put a countdown in my Location... 70 days to go :hyper:

Alisaura said:

*bookmarks* Congrats again! :D

I'm pretty good thanks... had a bit of an up-and-down day. I guess that's what you get when a tedious day at work is punctuated by sugar highs. :giggle:

I wonder if I should put a countdown in my Location... 70 days to go :hyper:

that's not long at all! :cool: very exciting

sugar + work = mood swings :lol:

and thanks again! :D

Awwww kitty cats! :cute: The top two pics especially are awesome :up:

Might want to get a friend to look after them if you ever wind up inviting :larry: home, though... :wink:

Alisaura said:
Awwww kitty cats! :cute: The top two pics especially are awesome :up:

Might want to get a friend to look after them if you ever wind up inviting :larry: home, though... :wink:

Thanks - I'm rather fond of them :love:

:lol: definitely - BV is not a cat to be around if you're afraid of kitties :no: - he REALLY does think he's a tiger :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
sugar + work = mood swings :lol:
So very true...

"Aw crap, someone messed this account up..." :mad:
*eats donut* :hyper:
*an hour later* "Aw crap, an error I don't know how to fix." :sad:
*eats free chocolate bar she won* :hyper:
*another hour later* "This :censored: account won't bill!!" :rant:
*gets coke with her meal on the way home* :hyper:

10:42pm ... :crack:

:wink:

Forgot to add:

*sees RSOC* :hyper: :drool:

There's a cat that lives nearby, I don't know who owns her, but she likes to wander around here on weekends and suck up to us... :lol: She just seems to want attention, she's very affectionate. :shrug:

Yeah - Cats have a bad reputation but there are a lot of breeds that are even more social than dogs - very sweet, very loving, very sociable - they just really hate to be alone. Sassy is like that - the vet gave me a long lecture about it when we first got her :lol:

Aww, cool :D

I saw back there you're looking at tattoos again... did you end up getting the S and G one you were looking at a little while ago?

No, He's working on it a little, then he'll get it back to me - and so on until we're both completely happy with it :)

I'm getting a quill and inkwell design on my shoulder. I was going to get it today but because I've been taking care of my nephew who has had strep throat, I have to wait a couple of weeks - I'm not the sort to take a lot of risks for infection because my immune system is over-taxed

Very sensible precautions, both! :yes: I guess it pays to be absolutely certain about something before you carve it indelibly into your flesh :wink:
Can you really get tattoos removed by laser now, or is that just in the realm of TV shows?

It's available - but as far as I know it's sort of like lasik eye surgery; (it's available but you still see a lot of people with glasses :wink: ) it's an option but it's expensive, and even though it's less painful, it still leaves some scars

I think the main drawback is the price, though

Why the :huh:?

:hug: sleep well, sweet :adam: dreams :wink:

I'm off as well, need to take my mom shopping today, she'll be ready to go soon and I'll still be sitting here :eek: :lol: (as usual :wink: )

Aw! :lol: well, both are factors in getting the tattoo in the first place, so not quite as big of a deal, I would imagine - though people have strange priorities sometimes :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Hello Ali

:laugh: that avi really is too cute - I had a pic of Larry with an Evil smiley that looked just alike once :hmm: maybe we should start a contest to see how many pics we can find of the guys making faces that match smileys! :wink:

:tongue: we have three threads with smiley like faces or so.... pretty amusing!

Back
Top Bottom