Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
oh and one request, PLEASE don't spoil about Pirates3 please... 'cause I'll be once again the last to see it :sigh: due to my exams I'll prolly see it in a few weeks when my mom has the time.... I was supposed to go with her and my sis, but once again(she did the same thing with pirates2, biatch) she's going on the first night with her bf :rolleyes:

Shame you can't get over to me as Ni coming under protest :lol:

I promise, we'll use the Pirates thread:drool:

:crack: I now searched trough all my odl backup cds, and I just simply cannot find the one picture I"m looking for :banghead: I swear I"m NEVER gonna delete stuff 'cause I"m afraid somebody sees it ever again... :sigh:

Today I have:

1)Reformatted my to-be-printed resume

2)Also formatted said resume for emailing

3)Got my new health card (well, the paper that says it's registered for now, should get the actual thing in 3 wks)

4)Printed off a couple copies of my resume (my printer's screwed up so had to do it at a net cafe)

5)Bought a new outfit for interviews (only $102 with tax! :D)

6)Bought groceries

7)Bought Wendy's for supper

I think I've been a good girl today :wink:

:crack: it's a pic from that person you have in mind... I've had that on my pc since march 2005, it's from his performance of Vertigo at our school's talent show..... I deleted it in early 2006 'cause I was afraid that somebody would see it..... and now I so completely regret that... it was a really nice pic of him :(

:shifty: sleeveless shirtz...

:crack: and online I can't find anything... I guess it's too long ago..... damn... I so know the cd I"m looking for has a yellow slimcase around it ><

We have a lot of tumbleweeds around my house in the fall, actually :lol:

where we built used to be really sandy, so they thrived here

my cat LOVES them - he loves to chase them, but when he catches them they tickle his nose :giggle:

So, I don't react to Bono quite as strongly as many of the other girls here do, but occassionally.....

20070515113430dsc5681ni7.jpg

Rawwr! :flirt:

Personally I only have two "Rawwr" moments where Bono's concerned - the Stay video :drool: and kneeling!sweaty!Bono at the end of the Red Rocks SBS vid :wink:

Back
Top Bottom