Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's it going Drea?

I'm doing good SG. Just procrastinating :happy: And what better way to do it then be on blue crack :lol:

Bye SG :wave:

alright. I'm half way through my summer semester. I can't believe how quickly it's going by! :ohmy:

I'll be half way through university after this semester....it's insanity! Then before I know it I'll really be out in the real world. :lol:

:lol:

I wonder if I can still get away with not acting my own age....:hmm:

My friend told me that a U2 tribute band would be coming to Montreal on June 28. Sadlly I would be back in Vancouver by then. I keep missing the tribute bands that come to montreal!!

GG!! :hug:
How are yah?

Montreal, that sounds familiar... *goes to check*

GG :wave:

**Thought so - June 29th, Scène Flottante sur le lac, Montreal... Elevation :wink: It's only a 90 min set Mucca, but it's too bad you'll be missing the boys *g*

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Mucca, you should try and see one :yes:
They are usually pretty good.
I'm going to see Joshua Tree in Aug/Sept in Vegas again :hyper:

Very nice! :drool:

I need to do some research and find when these tribute bands are coming.

I can't wait 'til U23D comes out although I have no idea if the theaters in montreal will even play it.

Drea said:
Montreal, that sounds familiar... *goes to check*

GG :wave:

**Thought so - June 29th, Scène Flottante sur le lac, Montreal... Elevation :wink: It's only a 90 min set Mucca, but it's too bad you'll be missing the boys *g*

:sigh: Just my luck

You've seen them a few times haven't you Drea?

Drea said:
^More than a "few" times :lol: They're TO boys after all :wink:

Of course, what was I thinking! :lol:

Are there any other canadian tribute bands? I seem to only find U2 ones and none of them are heading up north anytime soon.

Mucca said:
Of course, what was I thinking! :lol:

Are there any other canadian tribute bands? I seem to only find U2 ones and none of them are heading up north anytime soon.

You mean U2 or other Cdn tribute bands in general? If the latter, the only ones I've seen are the Practically Hip (who rock) and Road Apples (another Hip tribute band but they started doing their own stuff the majority of the time back in the late 90s). I know there's at least one Rush tribute floating around, a Shania Twain and a Bryan Adams...

Drea said:

You mean U2 or other Cdn tribute bands in general? If the latter, the only ones I've seen are the Practically Hip (who rock) and Road Apples (another Hip tribute band but they started doing their own stuff the majority of the time back in the late 90s). I know there's at least one Rush tribute floating around, a Shania Twain and a Bryan Adams...

I meant U2 Cdn tribute bands. I've only found Elevation so I'm going to guess they're the only one?

See you later GG :hug:

Drea said:
October's a Cdn U2 tribute band - or more honestly, was :sigh: They haven't played since last May :(

Awww :(
Guess I'll have to be patient a wait for Elevation to come again.

Anyways I'm off to talk to my mom.
Have a good night Drea :hug:

It was part of a Hallowe'en one I think.. there was some of a Poltergeist parody in it too, and Homer ends up in what I'm guessing is LA in 3D, and the last thing you hear is the minister saying "He's gone to a better place" and Homer looking around the street and saying "Mmmm.. erotic cakes" :lol:

And I'm noticing it's getting better :lmao: "These pedals aren't going to stomp themselves" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom