Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea :wink: I've got a gift for you

:shifty:

adamls1.jpg

:lol: nope - as a matter of fact, I think I have strep throat :crack: (Jeffy does, and I've been taking care of him on and off for the past couple of days)

but

I did recieve a rather encouraging e-mail.

The Lutheran magazine publishes a weekly e-newsletter and the essay which I submitted to them is going to be the feature for the week of June 12th, the week before father's day. :D

I've never been able to fix watermarks :madspit: I probably just don't have the right software, but I'm always so impressed with how good some people can make photos with watermarks look

Aww! Congratulations Sami! :hug: you look great!

I should have pics of my Jake in his cap and gown soon :D he looked so nice! and he had so many of those honors things *proud*

Thanks! :D I'm definitely happy :lol:

So, do you have any big plans for the next few days/week? lots of partying before you move? Or are you moving first? :wink:

Hello girls! :hug:

Sounds like you are all having a very good day :)

Congrats Sami & SG! :hug:

I just saw the Adam pic on the last page. I must say, the way his hair is in that pic makes him look very :drool:

Hey Mucca! :hug: how are you?
I hate to run off when you just got here, but I'm going to watch the 'Heroes' season finale with my mom :wave: I'll be back in an hour! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom