Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:tsk:

there's a game on now?? i thought that would have been over by now. :shifty:

Yeah, but it's almost over. It's at 78 minutes. Isn't that Ronaldo guy on Portugal supposed to be really good? Or am I thinking of someone else? :hmm:

the rockin edge said:

yes, he's good. :drool:

is he hot? :tongue: i've heard that before...

:lol: I didn't get a good look at him...but a lot of the Portuguese are. :drool:

OMG do you know what I found out?? My grandparents are going to Germany a week from today! :ohmy: Frankfurt, to be exact.

well the odds are to win the world cup...not draw with sweden :p

but that was an awesome game :combust:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I didn't get a good look at him...but a lot of the Portuguese are. :drool:

OMG do you know what I found out?? My grandparents are going to Germany a week from today! :ohmy: Frankfurt, to be exact.

oh to be in Germany :combust: :faint:

Ok, Ronaldo is hot. :shifty:

Ronaldo1.jpg

:drool:

:shifty:

Adam, IMO don't even bother with the Portugal game. :boring:

The other 2 today were alright, the Holland one was the best. :hmm: But then again I really know nothing about soccer. :p

the rockin edge said:
wow, 1-0...portugal must suck.

Mexico fan now?

they suck too :p

um, thursday or friday i think...i can't look cause i'd see the score from the dutch game :tongue:

:lol: Not a fan, but that story about the goalie's father was so sad. :sad: So I was rooting for them. And when they won all the players were all teary and they all ran over to hug the goalie. :heart:

The England Trinidad game? It's Thursday. :wink:

yeah techniclly, but beckham should get credit for it imo.

plus we sucked in that game. :tongue:

normally we can score :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Not a fan, but that story about the goalie's father was so sad. :sad: So I was rooting for them. And when they won all the players were all teary and they all ran over to hug the goalie. :heart:

The England Trinidad game? It's Thursday. :wink:

oh ok, didnt hear that. :wink:

Thursday :drool:

Back
Top Bottom