Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

well the game sucked. :wink :

but England won :drool :

Yay England. :hyper: Someone at work got a phonecall when it went to 1-0!! :grumpy:@ it being an own goal though. Still at least we won. :drool:

Overtime was fun. :happy: :|

And i get to repeat it all over again tommorow. :rockon: :|

Is thinking of when i get paid at the end of the month. :drool:

Well done with the yarn Drea, though you're right. None of what you wrote makes sense to me at all. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Wild :hug:
I'm ok, how are you?

I didn't see the game :(

I forgot all about it, it was so nice outside :happy:
But I heard from my dad that it ended 0-0, so I guess that's good :shrug: I was hoping for a goal, but...

WildHoney said:

WWRU was absolutely amazing :love: :bow:

Although we had foreigners around us that wouldn't join in :madwife:

This foreigner would've :lol:

Jez - I heard the Swedish game was really good... though not necessarily from a Swedish point of view :wink:

Drea, we're starting to think we're not gonna make it from group play. That's probably not the expression you guys would use, but I think the sun may have fried a couple of my English speaking brain cells today. :lol:

JezSnape said:
Drea, we're starting to think we're not gonna make it from group play. That's probably not the expression you guys would use, but I think the sun may have fried a couple of my English speaking brain cells today. :lol:

If you beat Paraquay in the next game and get a point of us you should do :hug:

The World cup without Freddie :scream:

NI got me a Edun t-shirt today:drool:

Hey Kat :wave: :hug:

Wild, thanks. :hug: Yeah, we just have to beat Paraguay, no biggie, we'll do that in a flash :lol:

An Edun shirt :drool: You guys do realize that these clothes are not sold anywhere in this country? :sad: Not that I'm aware of, anyway. Probably in some small, expensive boutique in Stockholm. :grumpy:
('Cause in Stockholm, they don't have shops, the have "boutiques" :lol: )

Hi Jez :hug: how are you?

Poor Paraguay and their own goal! So England haven't even scored yet, technically. ;) That would be so embarrassing to have an own goal! I didn't watch it but saw it on the news.

I just checked, and Edun is not sold in Sweden :(
I don't feel right about getting clothes online, since they seem to have a bit of a problem with the sizes...

Kat, yeah, they have Saks fifth avenue, in New York :)

:ohmy: £145... that's way over 1000 sek...

Ok here it is , my Edun t-shirt

When i win the lottery Jez, we go on a shopping spree to NY :drool:

MyEdnT-shirt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom