Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously, how are you girls doing? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug Aww. I hope things work out soon for you and your dad as far as the situation goes - I'm sure it will. :yes

I've not been on so much lately either; because when I am there's rarely anyone around. Maybe that's the problem, we need to all start posting a little something just so other people know we are here, so ten of us aren't lurking and waiting for someone else to post first :wink

I'm ok. My oldest nephew graduates this Sunday, and my youngest niece and nephew will be having their birthday parties - so I'll be busy

So far on the novel nothing but rejections - but none of them have read the book, just my query letter, so it's hard to know how to feel about it. Just generally disappointed I guess.

the second book is doing alright - I'm not pushing to hard, just sort of letting the pieces come together.

Gav is alright- he's starting to get back to his old self. :heart

I'm not a fan of PM's, myself, I don't tend to use them much. I just say what I'm thinking here, that way all my girls can see :

I hope so. Dad doesn't show it, but Im sure he's stressed about it and I know mom is. And while quite a few of the people he's worked with/friends have kept in contact with him, and been checking on and helping him, a few who I thought were pretty tight with him seem to just be ignoring him which makes me so mad cause I'm sure it hurts his feelings.

:lol: It's probably true too! There's like 10 of us always sitting here waiting for someone else to show up. One of the reasons I unset myself from invisible actually, so people would at least know hen I'm lurking :wink:

I love birthday parties. Always fun to get together with everyone...10x better if there is cake...and it's chocolate. :drool:

Awww! He's graduating? From high school? Congrats!! I hope he gets a cap...I didn't. :sad:

Awww. Your chance will come. I know it. Rejecting a query letter is def no reflection upon your work. There could be a thousand reasons why they couldn't take your submission that have absolutely nothing to do with your work. :hug:

That's good tp hear about Gav! :heart: I'm glad you've gotten over the rough patch.

I like PMs, but I'm really reall bad at the whole correspondance thing. As anyone who has sent me PMs can attest to, I'm very slow about responding and stuff...the same with emails. :reject: I always put it off, or forget, or don't feel like wriitng, or don't kow what to write, etc etc :lol:

sometimes I think PM's feel a little middle/high schoolish - like passing notes in class :lol: which I guess can be fun :wink:

plus I'm lazy. I admit it :lol:

:hug: Your dad. It sucks about the 'friends' who aren't eing supportive, but I guess he sees who his real friends are when times get tough and all the rats abandon ship :madwife:

Who are you meeting with BD?

FB :wave: GG :wave: and Drea :wave: :hug:

Found another one FB :wink:

HaydenC001.jpg

you know how Wild pointed out that this smiley: :shame: looked like something other than a finger shaking?

I was thinking this one could easily be mistaken, too:
8.gif

It's even got the little resevior tip :lmao: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom