Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG, I'm not going yet! I'm never around to see you guys anymore, so I'm gonna ignore my beauty sleep to stay here :giggle:

SG, I'll be sure to hold my thumbs ('cause that's what we Swedes do) I'm sure it will all work out for you, your writing is too good to go unnoticed for long!

WildHoney said:

:shocked: Wow that went quickly, it only seems like yesterday you got them :ohmy:

Mind you Sadie's now 7 months :cute:

I know. I found pictures of them from when they were 2 months old and they were little furballs. :ohmy:

I trimmed Felix's face down and the top of his head. But I did it unevenly so he looks funny-looking. And one curl on the top of his head just sticks up so he looks like Alphalpha from the Little Rascals. :lmao:

She is? :ohmy: Do you have any recent pics of her? :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know. I found pictures of them from when they were 2 months old and they were little furballs. :ohmy:

I trimmed Felix's face down and the top of his head. But I did it unevenly so he looks funny-looking. And one curl on the top of his head just sticks up so he looks like Alphalpha from the Little Rascals. :lmao:

She is? :ohmy: Do you have any recent pics of her? :heart:

Aww little fluffballs :heart:

It's abit fuzzy as it was taken on my cell phone but you can see them taken 2 weeks ago
Image018.jpg

Wild :hug: Jez :hug: Thora :hug: thanks guys. I'd never have had the courage to give this a serious go without you guys, you're so sweet and encouraging :heart:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Aww that's ok, it's because we know how talented you are :yes:

Just remember we want signed first editions to sell on E-bay when you're rich & famous :wink:

As if I would ever sell my copy! I'm gonna leave it out on my coffee table, and brag about it to everyone that I know the author! :lol:

Ni was complaining how bad he's back was when i left for work this morning, he is in pain and got some pian killers from the dr. but when i said he wouldn't be playing hide the sausage tonight he got all :grumpy:

Nothing like the threat of no sex to make a man feel better again :lol:

WildHoney said:

If it was Edge he wouldn't get anything from Jez :ohmy:

:drool: :faint: :combust:

He might be allowed to keep his beanie on. I won't argue about *where* he wants to put it... :tongue:

Otherwise, I'll just warm him up myself. I'm actually pretty good with the jump rope... :shifty:

WildHoney said:

Nothing like the threat of no sex to make a man feel better again :lol:

:lol: :yes: :lmao:

WildHoney said:

A beach towel should cover it :shame:

But would you want to :lmao:

:no: :lol:

Drea said:

Good point :lol:

And this *is* the man who doesn't think he should have to wear pants when it's not cold... : hmm: :evil : : sexywink:

I can totally picture Adam sitting on the sofa in front of the tv, one ankle resting on the other knee in a casual pose, a cup of tea in one hand.... not a stitch of clothing in sight :lol:

WildHoney said:

YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE IMAGE OF THE ABOVE IN MY HEAD :lmao:

Let's hope Edge's rope doesn't keep getting caught :yikes: :lol

:lmao:

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to my poem analysis. I hate it with a vengeance, but I hate failing re-exams even more.
:( :madspit:

Can't wait for summer to get here!

Night everyone, take care! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I can totally picture Adam sitting on the sofa in front of the tv, one ankle resting on the other knee in a casual pose, a cup of tea in one hand.... not a stitch of clothing in sight :lol:

:giggle: I don't have a sofa - he'd have to settle for a chair and a footstool :wink:

Back
Top Bottom