Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jem :hug: I'm fine.. just enjoying the fact that I don't have to go into work for another hour :combust: And you? :kiss:

Babydoll said:
Jem how are you? :kiss:

Haven't spoken to you for ages!

Not great. Been really down recently. But have been to the doctors about it. So im getting help which is good. :)

Little Miss Sunshine aren't i. :lol:

How are you? HOw did you meeting go? Was just reading about it when i was catching up.

bonoishot said:

Not great. Been really down recently. But have been to the doctors about it. So im getting help which is good. :)

Little Miss Sunshine aren't i. :lol:

How are you? HOw did you meeting go? Was just reading about it when i was catching up.

The meeting is at 4 pm, and it's 3:30 now. It's with the academic dean. :| I hope it goes well....

Glad you went to the doctors.... are you feeling better now? :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:tongue: well not while he was singing the song ofcourse, but yea he does have one! :lmao: and it's fitting pretty tight, and crooked at the bottom.... :shifty: and if he stretches you see his belly.... not that I"ve seen it or anything since he always stretches when he sits down or so :whistle:

damn, why do they get summer so early? :grumpy:

Yeah i bet you haven't look at B belly at all. :lol:

Could you imagine if Europe has summer so early, the weather everyone would have over the summer holidays. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Yeah i bet you haven't look at B belly at all. :lol:

Could you imagine if Europe has summer so early, the weather everyone would have over the summer holidays. :lol:

:angel: nope, not one look!!!

:lmao: oh who am I kidding! :drool: bellyfurr

:hmm: well, it's great weather now here! and usually at the end of the holidays it's raining.... :happy: but I've holidays from june 1st... haha suckahs from my school have three more weeks :evil:

That's fine.. I don't need Z or GG to talk to me anyway
snooty.gif

Babydoll said:

:lol: Not that I would mind that..... :tongue:

:scratch: ack!

:lmao: I don't think he'll ever play that in front of me again.... he learned his lesson and knows me too well by now!

:tongue: k shut up about you having holidays orrr.... I'll nevar show you pics anymore of anybody :tongue:

Babydoll said:

The meeting is at 4 pm, and it's 3:30 now. It's with the academic dean. :| I hope it goes well....

Glad you went to the doctors.... are you feeling better now? :hug:

Not much. I have good days and bad. Im jsut glad i went to get some help. It will probably take a little while till things get better.

Good luck with your meeting. :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:angel: nope, not one look!!!

:lmao: oh who am I kidding! :drool: bellyfurr

:hmm: well, it's great weather now here! and usually at the end of the holidays it's raining.... :happy: but I've holidays from june 1st... haha suckahs from my school have three more weeks :evil:

Men with some bellyfur. :cute::drool:

Thats the great thing when you are finsishing school you get out earlier than the rest of the school. :evil:

True. The weather is sometimes better in may or June than July/August when we have holidays in UK. Damn British weather. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom