Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*slobbers all of the girls with kisses*

Yep, and it was nuts out there :yikes:
If this is any indication of what the rest of the season is going to be like, I'm glad I got it all over with today :yes:

Crazy People.....Everywhere!!!!

greeneyedgirl said:
*slobbers all of the girls with kisses*

Yep, and it was nuts out there :yikes:
If this is any indication of what the rest of the season is going to be like, I'm glad I got it all over with today :yes:

Crazy People.....Everywhere!!!!

:yes: It was crazy out there for me as well! My hair stylist's salon is in a mall nearby, and it was packed. :yikes: Thankfully I have very few presents that I have to buy, and will be able to get most of them online.

Did I mention that last night at the pub where we have Drunken Knit Night - where I *never* hear U2, but they always play pretty cool music - I finally heard some U2? :D At first I thought I heard 40 but wasn't sure, as all I could hear at that point was the bassline (there's a surprise, me noticing bass :lol: ) I commented to Jean who I was sitting with that I was trying to hear the song when she looked at me a bit oddly *snerk*

Turns out I was right, as later on in the night I heard Two Hearts Beat As One :heart: Someone had clearly put War in the bar's cd player to shuffle with a few other cds, as I also heard Seconds and Surrender :heart: Somebody must've known I needed that along with the three drinks I had last night :lol:

Sounds like it was a good evening for you, Drea! :hug: Hooray for hearing U2!

Well, my ride is going to be here in a few minutes, so I need to finish getting ready. I'm so glad I'm not driving, that means I get to drink lots! :drunk: :lol:

Have a great night, everyone! :hug: Love ya!

ThoraSEB said:
Sounds like it was a good evening for you, Drea! :hug: Hooray for hearing U2!

Well, my ride is going to be here in a few minutes, so I need to finish getting ready. I'm so glad I'm not driving, that means I get to drink lots! :drunk: :lol:

Have a great night, everyone! :hug: Love ya!

HAve fun thoara s. :hug::

I just got a drink of awater think ill be off to ebd soon, knda tired and need to drink water so iwont be so hungover in ,morning. :lol:

*G* I'm listening to the hockey game, and just heard Vertigo in the background :D

Hello, hello... we're kicking the Habs' ass in Tor-on-to... :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom