Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
He looks hotter with the long hair Galeon :drool:

yea I know, I was sad when he cut it, and he KNOWS I loved his long hair :sad:

:shifty: I should go bother him tuesday at shcool tho... he had a U2 poster on the wall (from Amsterdam 2005) and said that if he'd ever take it off, I would get it :)love: ) and yea, he took it off for a pic of his last years' exam students...
but I didn't dare ask it today... I was too.... hyper... :drool: but he did thank me for helping him moving the instruments and such...

:shifty: yea wild, bring the comment on moving his instrument, I'm just waiting for it...

bonoishot said:

And mine. :drool:

:drool: me first, I discovered 'his hotness'

Still, I don't mind silently lusting after him... as long as I can have a look at him and his fine arse without people noticing... yea... that's fine by me :shifty:

Galeongirl said:

yea I know, I was sad when he cut it, and he KNOWS I loved his long hair :sad:

:shifty: I should go bother him tuesday at shcool tho... he had a U2 poster on the wall (from Amsterdam 2005) and said that if he'd ever take it off, I would get it :)love: ) and yea, he took it off for a pic of his last years' exam students...
but I didn't dare ask it today... I was too.... hyper... :drool: but he did thank me for helping him moving the instruments and such...

:shifty: yea wild, bring the comment on moving his instrument, I'm just waiting for it...

:hug: That's ok....at least he looks better than my former music teacher....that's for sure! :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: That's ok....at least he looks better than my former music teacher....that's for sure! :D

:shh:

he's never actually been MY music teacher... but yea.. I know him trough talent show and such.. I'm a roadie at school, helping movign instruments and amps and mics and such... and yea, so I work for him those days... :drool:

bonoishot said:
GG2 if he'd have been my music teacher at school id have ahd alot more enthusiasm for music. My musuic teacher was pervy. :scream::|

:lol: oh got some nice stories to tell??

I haven't had music class in years :( we only have it the first 2 years of highschool, and you can choose it afterwards, but I went with a completely different subject pack.... sucks, cuz IF I'd chosen music, he'd be my teacher now!

Galeongirl said:

:lol: oh got some nice stories to tell??

I haven't had music class in years :( we only have it the first 2 years of highschool, and you can choose it afterwards, but I went with a completely different subject pack.... sucks, cuz IF I'd chosen music, he'd be my teacher now!

That does suck. :madwife:

The music teacher i got stuck with in my 1st 3 years of high school. was :yuck: Old had eally bad dandruff which initself isnt a problem as you can treat it but he left it for 3 years :| He used to get really close to you and he just crreeped me and my friends out. :|

wheres VP i need some 1 to drink with me. :lol:

lol I had a physics teacher like that! luckily I don't have him, but I see him often enough :yikes: He has this big orange mustache like a walrus, a black foretooth, ewwwy hair and smells from his mouth :barf:

cute-jones1.jpg

My rabit looks like the one on the left. :love:

:shifty:

:cute: aww!

K ladies, it's time for me to go now :hug: have a nice night! :wink:

:drool: for once, give me some BonosmutDream!!!

:shifty: or y'know.... somebody else I wouldn't mind either....... :whistle:

Hi girls! I'm here for a bit! :hug:

I just got my hair done. :ohmy: :lol: I think I'm going to like it - it's just going to take some getting used to. It's still a bit wet, so the full colour hasn't popped out yet, but I'll be taking a picture when it's totally dry.

I'm doing really well, Jem. :) I'm going out with some friends in about an hour, so that should be fun. We're going to a Brazillian restaurant for a friend's birthday.

Back
Top Bottom