Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Hey there Sami! :wave:

SG - I saw the link you posted with the videos. Now I've got "lets get physical" in my head. Oh how I miss the 80s! :rockon: I haven't heard that one in awhile.

:lol: it's one of those particularly catchy tunes isn't it? :giggle:

redhotswami said:
Weldy - uhoh...that doesn't sound good :( Hopefully it will pass soon so you don't have to deal with it all night.

Don't worry...I have the "gross! It's coming out my butt" kind that will go away either on it's own or if I take either anti-diarrha pills and/or cranberry pills (For some odd reason I took some last night after I had the same problem after eating Mac and Cheese. This occurs if I eat certain foods like Mac and Cheese too fast or if I eat greasy and/or spicy foods). Besides, the burger wasn't that greasy...although it does make the burger taste extra good sometimes :drool: :wink:

Hey Sami :hug: :wave:

13.gif

Sad_Girl said:

My thoughts exactly. :lmao:

I'm uploading pics. :shifty:

Russty :lol: :flirt: Now one of the girls is on AOL from her cell but I IM'ed her before and she either didn't get it or didn't answer- I'm sure she's drunk. But I don't want to IM her again because yesterday was the first time in a long time we all hung out and I don't want to seem all clingy and stuff like I have to be with them every night now. I'll survive if I have to stay home. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
It looks like you had a lot of fun, Sami :lol:

The girl in most of the pictures with me in the white tanktop had a little too much fun- she passed out at like 11:30 after throwing up everything in her stomach. :| It's fun to have fun, but to drink that much is just stupid.

sami0201 said:

The girl in most of the pictures with me in the white tanktop had a little too much fun- she passed out at like 11:30 after throwing up everything in her stomach. :| It's fun to have fun, but to drink that much is just stupid.

yeah that spoils everything pretty thoroughly :yuck: :lol:

Sami you do look cute. :drool:

SG I did get the PM. Did you get the one I sent last night at like midnight? I was so :drool: :combust: after I read the story. I'm so glad they are going to work things out.

sami0201 said:

ugh, that is annoying. i dont mind looking after friends but sometimes i feel it is selfish to do that, bc then everyone has to stop having fun and they need to babysit.

redhotswami said:

ugh, that is annoying. i dont mind looking after friends but sometimes i feel it is selfish to do that, bc then everyone has to stop having fun and they need to babysit.

And it was her house! :crazy: Yeah, I was cleaning it up. :barf:

After she was put into bed more people kept coming and we were all just at her house while she was out cold. :yikes: She missed like the whole night!

Russty Cat said:
Sami you do look cute. :drool:

SG I did get the PM. Did you get the one I sent last night at like midnight? I was so :drool: :combust: after I read the story. I'm so glad they are going to work things out.

No, I didn't get it :(

sami0201 said:

And it was her house! :crazy: Yeah, I was cleaning it up. :barf:

After she was put into bed more people kept coming and we were all just at her house while she was out cold. :yikes: She missed like the whole night!

That's just a perfect example of why NOT to drink like that :no: what a shame

Back
Top Bottom