Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls:drool:

today is yard work day:crack:I'm having so much fun....but my Rolling Stone came:drool: :combust:

just saying hey:wave: must got back outside:|

Hello all!:wave:

How is everyone today?

Wild - nearly a Blue Crack Addict -:ohmy:
Susan - congrats on 10,000 (but I missed your party :sad: )

*finishes looking at the PLEBA girls and guys pic thread* Guess one of you guys should post the TO pics *g*

**(I should bug Gabe about being a smartarse in the thread too, but oh well :wink: )

VP!!:drool:

I have to go back outside before Mr. Dis misses me:angry: I am sure he's wandering around looking for me now...I am gonna miss wilds big one too:sigh:

I will say CONGRATS early then Wild:applaud::dance:!!!!!!

Hi Dis :wave: not sure what it is you mean you're doing but i wish i were able to get Rolling Stone just now :( prob have to wait a week til we have it over here! :drool:

I see VP! :wink:

Oh VP, don't know if you saw earlier in the week, but I found out on Wed that I have the day of the Ikeaville show off - want to do a late lunch at Ikea that day? I've never been :lol:

Drea said:
*finishes looking at the PLEBA girls and guys pic thread* Guess one of you guys should post the TO pics *g*

**(I should bug Gabe about being a smartarse in the thread too, but oh well :wink: )

What did he say?? :shifty: We've been e-mailing for a few days. *runs to thread* :lol:

Edit - what a nut. :lol:

:wave: congrats too susan for 10,000 and anybody else that wasn't here for.

I see Wild is about to be blue crack addict :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

That's okay, like I was telling SG last night, I got them on sale, and they're only 30-something cents apiece. :)

The only thing is, I have so much recording to do, it may take a few weeks after I get back from Det...so as long as you don't mind waiting. :)

of course I can wait :hug: thank you!

Drea said:
Oh VP, don't know if you saw earlier in the week, but I found out on Wed that I have the day of the Ikeaville show off - want to do a late lunch at Ikea that day? I've never been :lol:

I'm not sure what time I'll be able to get there, or what's going on that day - especially since Sarah won't be able to come. :(

Drea said:

Nothing eyebrow worthy. :lol: Just about Detroit stuff. :)

I have a bad cold, so I thought if I drank it would make me feel better, but then I drank too much and then I come on here and say crazy and embarrassing things, sorry if I was being annoying.

Eeeeeeee!!!!! :dance:

Just won £10 on the lottery! Like that's gonna get me far :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

I'm not sure what time I'll be able to get there, or what's going on that day - especially since Sarah won't be able to come. :(

Nothing eyebrow worthy. :lol: Just about Detroit stuff. :)

I know - couldn't resist teasing you though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom