Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
:no: i don't mean the stores suck Brownie! I meant it sucks that they don't have Edun stocked in more stores! :reject:

Sometimes i put things really badly, sorry!

Oh! sorry about that susan! yeah, It didn't make sense that those stores would suck :lol: I haven't been to a mall or any store like that in forever. I've only seen the edun clothes online.

I hate pics of myself too... though I wish I had a pic of me in that dress from the credit union's 50th anniversary dinner/dance - I actually looked sexeh :sexywink: :giggle:

:lol: As if Harrods could be bad!

Anyway i'm off for a wee while - going to go to my local store for a drink or 2 to have with my curry :drool:

susanp6 said:
:lol: As if Harrods could be bad!

Anyway i'm off for a wee while - going to go to my local store for a drink or 2 to have with my curry :drool:

so true, though I've never been to Harrods :(

bye susan, :hug: have fun

*browneyedgirl* said:
Hey Dis! :hug: sneaking on here again from Mr. Dis and yard work. :giggle:

Hey Browine!

:lmao: No we are done, thank god, I am so tired of raking leaves:madspit:

I do need to shower in like 15 minutes though:drool: going to the inlaws for dinner.

Dismantled said:

Hey Browine!

:lmao: No we are done, thank god, I am so tired of raking leaves:madspit:

I do need to shower in like 15 minutes though:drool: going to the inlaws for dinner.

That's dood Dis, I have a terrible cold and need to go take a shower too and try to go to the store.

*browneyedgirl* said:

That's dood Dis, I have a terrible cold and need to go take a shower too and try to go to the store.

ugh:( is it the horrible chest congestion, sinus, sore throat cold! If it is I am soooo sorry...took me 3 weeks to get over it.

feel better:hug:

Dismantled said:

ugh:( is it the horrible chest congestion, sinus, sore throat cold! If it is I am soooo sorry...took me 3 weeks to get over it.

Yes. :( I got it a few days before we left for Toronto-Chicago, and didn't get rid of it till about a week after we got home.

Hope you're feeling better soon Brownie!

I need makeup! I left all of mine in NY! (not like I wear so much, but...) I want to go to Target to get some until my aunt mails mine back but it's too far :madspit:

I hope you feel better brownie! :hug:

I'm freezing:|

I thought sitting here in my underwear was a good idea...I thought wrong.

Dismantled said:

Thanks Dis :hug: yes, and horrible coughing, I hate that so much, but It seems to be getting better. I had the flu or pneumonia last Jan for about 6 weeks and never went to the doctor and we have insurance, I probably should have went but they never seem to help much. :shrug:

Dismantled said:
I'm freezing:|

I thought sitting here in my underwear was a good idea...I thought wrong.

:lmao:

Dis in underwear :drool:

being freezing :drool:
we are supposed to have a coldfront right after the hurricane- the temperature is supposed to drop like 10 degrees! :hyper: :drool: oooh, it will be a freezing 65-75 degrees! :lol: (being sarcastic) I bet you the girls in my school will come in wearing turtlenecks and boots!!

*browneyedgirl* said:

Thanks Dis :hug: yes, and horrible coughing, I hate that so much, but It seems to be getting better. I had the flu or pneumonia last Jan for about 6 weeks and never went to the doctor and we have insurance, I probably should have went but they never seem to help much. :shrug:

YES! That cough!! I kinda still have it...ugh its horrible:(

Eh...doctors...not much they can do for you if you have a cold.

Ok..shower time:wave: I'm off again.

Back
Top Bottom