Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Dazz :hug: thanks for the help&i hope things with your roommate improve :yes: i read back thru that&that's pretty terrible - i mean leaving pots dirty for 12 WEEKS!!!! :tsk: i'm not anywhere near that bad! :huh:

Power cut BG? ARG :(

Hey weldy:hug: I am fine...pretty worn out from doing yard work all day long:yawn: How are you?

Diane:hug:

I was trying to catch up because I wandered off (submitting some stuff to Wild Thoughts Escape :shh: ) and Pg 19 keeps popping up as unable to retrieve page! :angry:

bono_gal said:

Fine.

I shall milk the cat and sit on the milk crate until further notice :angry:

:lmao: how are ya big sis?

:angry:

FINE! you sit there and milk the cat and think about what you've done:angry:

:lmao: sorry didn't see you there...your so sneaky:flirt: I am tired...how are you?:hug:

Hey susan:wave: I've been in and out all day:drool:

Weldy, I got mine too:hyper:

Hmmmm not sure about that BG, i mean isn't literacy classes normally meant for people who can't read or write? I appreciate you trying to help :hug: it feels more like a kind of a memory or putting things back over kind of thing, don't know :shrug: it'd hard to even describe it! :huh: I hate Rupert Murdoch too but i find that The Times has really good articles&travel stuff, etc!

Ah! The good old milk crates Dis eh?! :lol:

susanp6 said:
Hmmmm not sure about that BG, i mean isn't literacy classes normally meant for people who can't read or write? I appreciate you trying to help :hug: it feels more like a kind of a memory or putting things back over kind of thing, don't know :shrug: it'd hard to even describe it! :huh: I hate Rupert Murdoch too but i find that The Times has really good articles&travel stuff, etc!

Ah! The good old milk crates Dis eh?! :lol:

YEs..BG is collecting her thoughts on the milk crate:lmao:

:up: on the Sig SG:hyper: Halloween:love:

Hehe Dis - being all cryptic now are we? :angry:

Hey, you know what i kept wondering about girls? This i can explain! You know we're on about monyhly friends? Well i was thinking that maybe we have that phenomenon almost happening where females who are co-existing in the same environment have it at the same time? I know we're not physically togethar but you know, it's a thought? :hmm:

bono_gal said:

:angry:

*bends cheap-ass milk crate with arse

:lmao:

:flirt:....I'm slightly drunk but I'm good! :happy:

OH NO YOU DON'T!:angry: Don't break my furniture:angry: Its not cheap...I paid .25 for that:angry:

susanp6 said:

Hey, you know what i kept wondering about girls? This i can explain! You know we're on about monyhly friends? Well i was thinking that maybe we have that phenomenon almost happening where females who are co-existing in the same environment have it at the same time? I know we're not physically togethar but you know, it's a thought? :hmm:

do we all have it?:ohmy:

does cryptic bother you?:angry:

susanp6 said:

Yea....never thought about it...me and BG are having ours at the same time and you are just ending yours...:hmm:

susanp6 said:

'

that thot flashed through my mind a page ago :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....never thought about it...me and BG are having ours at the same time and you are just ending yours...:hmm:

mines preparing a visit:angry: and it wasn't even invited:scream:

Hey Dazzy:wave:

You know, PERIODS Dis! Are we close to having it all simultaneously? Have you heard of that theory? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom