Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I know :hug: I hope Dis will check back in with us before bed, let us know how she's doing

VintagePunk said:
Hi SG :hug: I'm in and out, in my attempt to be semi-productive :happy: :lol :

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better, you must be relieved. :)

I am :yes: Thanks :hug:

Last edited:
Drea said:
SG - nice new SG and new avi :drool: So how long did you have that :adam: avi? A week? :wink: *ducks and runs*

Did I have it that long? :ohmy: :shocked: In fact, I think I DID have it for a whole week!

:wink:

I'm making a Larry wallpaper :drool: I'll probably switch avi's and sigs a lot tonight :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Sami!! :hug: I love Elton John... *watching* :love:

I was going to do other stuff tonight, but I can't miss this!! :scream:

:hug:
I know, I'm recording it but I feel like I have to watch it :lol: :reject:

I miss the high notes in Bennie and the Jets :sad:

but he's still awesome :love: I totally regret not seeing him when he was here last year :scream: :laugh:

*hears the intro to the b-side version of Party Girl and winces instinctively* Bono, your voice is amazing most times, but this song... there are times you sound like I'm singing, and that's not a good thing :wink:

No matter how many times I put in the Best of 80-90 b-sides cd, I still wince at points during this song :giggle:

Drea said:
*hears the intro to the b-side version of Party Girl and winces instinctively* Bono, your voice is amazing most times, but this song... there are times you sound like I'm singing, and that's not a good thing :wink:

No matter how many times I put in the Best of 80-90 b-sides cd, I still wince at points during this song :giggle:

:lol: I know! It must be intentional, right? Or else, why would they release it like that?

See ya SG :hug:

I'm going to try to eat my dinner before I have to heat it up for the 3rd time. :lol: The phone, the door, posting... :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

It's Promenade, from UF :) Such a gorgeous song...

Clearly I need to listen to my UF cd again *g* For some reason I've never been able to make out the lyrics for Promenade, guess I should listen harder :wink:

Drea said:
Yeesh, VP leaves and the place goes quiet :wink:
Are you saying I'm :blahblah: :blahblah: ? :wink:

We're watching a talk show on CityPulse discussing the death penalty from a Canadian perspective, in light of the impending execution of Tookie Williams. And we're sitting here debating it. Actually not really debating, because we're both in agreement. More of an ongoing discussion. Fascinating...

Somebody help me, I'm feeling a strong urge to post in FYM. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Dis :hug: :hug: How are you doing? I left a message a page or two ago. Again, I'm so sorry. :hug:

Is your husband coming home from his conference?

Hey VP:hug: I am ok:sigh: glad when this day is over:| ...I was just talking to mr Dis...I had to tell him about his grandmother...it sucks. I don't think he can come home, not sure yet though.

How are you doing?:hug:

Dismantled said:

Hey VP:hug: I am ok:sigh: glad when this day is over:| ...I was just talking to mr Dis...I had to tell him about his grandmother...it sucks. I don't think he can come home, not sure yet though.

How are you doing?:hug:

I know it's not like being there, but you know if you need anything, we're just a click away. :hug:

I'm good, thanks. Trying to be productive. :yikes: :lol: And had a sort of fight with my ex a while ago. :|

Russty! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom