Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: VP :hug: Dis I know they are only virtual hugs, but someone just seeing you two makes me feel better. Its been a long day here as well. Mondays are just so crappy. :madspit:

VP sorry you had a fight with the ex, that is always a pain in the bum.

Russty Cat said:
:hug: VP :hug: Dis I know they are only virtual hugs, but someone just seeing you two makes me feel better. Its been a long day here as well. Mondays are just so crappy. :madspit:

VP sorry you had a fight with the ex, that is always a pain in the bum.

Thanks :hug: As far as our fights go, it wasn't even a big one. Just a little disappointing, because we'd been getting along lately. That's the way we are - things are fine as long as he's receiving support, or taking in some other way. When he's not, then the shit flies. :shrug: No biggie though. I suppose if we got along, he probably wouldn't be my ex. :lol:

SG! :hug: Did you enjoy your movie?

:lol: Drea, you're listening to me? :ohmy: *Tries to think of what noise has been made around here recently :uhoh: :wink:

Thanks Russty :hug:

:shifty: I'm a little evil sometimes, with my timing on stories :D

And Yes, VP, I did. I made my mom watch Skeleton Key because I liked it so much :laugh: It was even better the second time!

The one nice thing that happened today was after I had a meeting at Mini-cats school we stopped in to see her teacher from last year. She told me how she was taking her girls to see Kelly Clarkson this weekend in Reno, cuz she knows how much I love music. So I told her that I had seen U2 last month. She looked at me like this :shocked:

She said OH MY GOSH! I LOVE BONO! I started giggling and she said no you don't understand I seriously LOVE Bono! :lmao: She went on to say how she thinks he does so much for the world and how great a man and a musician he is. I was like damn I knew there was a reason I liked her. She told me that her girls who are 6 and 8 listen to HTDAAB all the time and she still has her JT cassette tape from when it first came out. When I told her about Bono pulling up right in front of me before the show and rolling down his window she totally squealed and asked me which glasses he was wearing!! I was like oh man you are totally a Bono girl. :giggle:

AFter we talked Mini-cat and I went and got in the car. I started the car and a new song started on the radio Mini-cat looked at me :eek: It was Streets! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: As far as our fights go, it wasn't even a big one. Just a little disappointing, because we'd been getting along lately. That's the way we are - things are fine as long as he's receiving support, or taking in some other way. When he's not, then the shit flies. :shrug: No biggie though. I suppose if we got along, he probably wouldn't be my ex. :lol:

SG! :hug: Did you enjoy your movie?

:hug: its so true though if ya got along you would probably still be married. But at least it wasn't a big fight. Mr. Cat and I got into it a bit earlier, but I think its just cuz we both don't feel good. He was very sweet later so I'm just letting it go knowing that he feels like crap.

SG I still want a new chapter on the other story! :rant: :wink:

Hi Fly! :hug: :flirt:

just coming to say goodnight...

Dis :hug: we're always here if you need anything :heart:

SG :hug : I like the sig :wink:

VP :hug : fights suck :madspit:

Russty :hug : I love when that happens! That happened with my psych teacher a few weeks ago- it gave me another excuse to show someone my pictures :hyper: :lol: He's like "I totally admire everything he does for his charities..etc."

Fly :hug: hope the studying and exams are going well!

Drea :hug:

I couldn't fit all the smilies in my own post :lol :

goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

:madspit: :rant: :madspit:

I tried all this time to get onto the Stream......................NO LUCK...

..it took me to some realated KH site but no live stream and g0rman.s took me toi a stream that only was a DP with a little U2 & Echo :huh:

it's not that ppl didn't try to help me............. i couldn't even seem to be able to cut and pastle IF I COULD since i didn't seem to get the right stuff! :angry: I copied the URL down right.........

Now i don't anymore money to spend w you all tonight...........
:(

I hope i'll catch you all tom or weds............

take care :hug: s

VintagePunk said:
Fly!! :hug: How's the studying going? Did you have an exam today? I can't remember.

VP! :hug: I did have one today...and it was wishy-washy. I hate my nursing exams cause I never know how I actually do until we get the marks back. Most of the answer options are right and you have to pick the "best" one or the nursing intervention you'd do first. :angry: I always take forever to make up my mind cause I go back and forth between two. Grrr.

Sorry to hear about the little fight with your ex. :hug:

Nighty night Sami and Dazz sorry you couldn't be with us longer. :hug: :heart: :hug:

The big dilemma of the night is whether I eat my ben and jerries everything but the kitchen sink ice cream or egg nog ice cream? choices, choices. :wink:

:hmm: I have about a half-container of Haagen-Daz Bailey's and a full container of their Vanilla Swiss Almond... you guys are tempting me to head over to the freezer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom