PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
So what are we doing tonight Wild?
Same thing we do every night, try and take over the world! :yes:

:sad: I really hate to pike on you now, but I am going to be late for work if I stay here any longer! :lol:

:hug: Good to see you again, and I'll be back after 5pm!

It's the Abominable SnowAdam :giggle: :cute:

Somehow I can hear :larry: saying "I thought after the NYD video we weren't ever going to play in the fooking cold again?" :lol:

DC'll at least be warm compared to other parts of the country - they'd be even colder if they were playing outdoors in NYC or Boston... or Toronto ;)

(Though I will say looking at that first pic I was reminded of the orange jumpsuit from Popmart :lol:)

Somehow I can hear :larry: saying "I thought after the NYD video we weren't ever going to play in the fooking cold again?" :lol:

DC'll at least be warm compared to other parts of the country - they'd be even colder if they were playing outdoors in NYC or Boston... or Toronto ;)

(Though I will say looking at that first pic I was reminded of the orange jumpsuit from Popmart :lol:)

Don't forget about Chicago :wink:

True it's a bit warmer than it was earlier in the week....but it's still :censored: cold! :scream:

The first single off the new album. Have you been living under a rock or something? :eyebrow:

:lol: And Larry does look like a ninja there, I'm surprised he could move enough to hit the drums!

The first single off the new album. Have you been living under a rock or something? :eyebrow:

:lol: And Larry does look like a ninja there, I'm surprised he could move enough to hit the drums!

Yes, I have been living under a cold rock lately (not to be cynical or anything :wink: )

Like I said earlier...I haven't been that into the news about the new album because of all my family problems within the last year.

Again, I'm sorry if I'm sounding cynical or whatnot.
:hug:

Well, then just take a look in WTAHAN, I'd choose a sticky thread instead of the chaos there, Sicy posted a locked thread where she updates everything, so check that.

We'll get a new album March 02/03(heh, and EU people get it feb 27) and it's called No Line on the Horizon, the first single is called Get On your Boots, and will be on the radio monday 19th 8.05 am on RTE2 Irish radio. It'll be released the 19th of february on physical single.

If you check your local radio station they might indicate when they're playing it. My local station has announced they'll play it at 6:40am :crack: Don't they know it's my day off :madwife:

:lol: Just don't worry Zu, I'm 100% sure they'll play it multiple times. I'll just check in at 11am(10am Irish time) and search youtube, because I'm sure it'll appear in no time. Perhaps even on U2.com(what am I saying??) or otherwise I'll find it somewhere.

And there's plenty of pubs here Wild, I know a few good Irish ones. :shifty:

Irish pubs. :drool:

:lol:

NinjaLarry's there, he's just hiding!

Ninja Larry. :lmao:

Like I said earlier...I haven't been that into the news about the new album because of all my family problems within the last year.

:hug: GG had the best advice, if you wanna catch up more read Sicy's stickied topics in WTAHAN. :)

:lol: I just read there Irish Pubes. Bwahah

:hyper: Oh shit, watching LIVE the inauguration concert of Obama!
U2's first live appearance in AGES!

Dublin :up: London :up: Amsterdam:up:

Toronto, Chicago and/or maybe another US city:drool:

:shifty: You should do Manchester. The stadium ( Man City's ) is so close to the city its ridiculous and the sounds really good. :drool:

Jem, feel better soon! :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

I'm still sick. :angry: Cough, sore throat, dodgy voice, runny nose, temperature, ears are a bit better. My nose started bleeding this morning from blowing it too much. :happy: I woke up multiple times last night aswell. :angry: Hopefully i will sleep much better tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom