PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi weldy :hug:

has the temps creeped up anY?

It's 28F here back in NYC, but yesterday in DC it was in the mid- 20s with wind-chills = :yuck: the teen's.

BUT THAT'S OK.....I wouldn't have wanted to miss being there in DC! :ohmy::hyper::hyper::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I'm going over to the inaugural & u2 single threads ......bbL
I'll be here till 7:30PM :)

I stopped in at the net cafe last early morning...(2AM) (near by trains) to catch the single. I'm a bit of a germ phobe here & there, and I don't like using the supplied headphones, unless I can wipe them with an alcohol pad or a tissue between them & my ears. ran out of them.

So held part of ear phones to my skull/hair above/forward my ears to hear what I could.

The bass seems good, the chorus sounds strong & tuneful......

NOW I'm gonna go off and hear it with MY radio headphone plugged in to I-mac. :hyper: :hyper:

waiting...................

Aw, bonding :cute:

I've got a fair bit saved up, but it's going to cost me over $3000 to go to Mexico for my friend's wedding, so that will eat away at a good chunk of it. Never thought I'd wish for another tour delay! (Although definitely not for the same reason as the last one.)

I know what you mean... so much stuff to buy! I wouldn't mind getting hold of that Bass Playing for Dummies book either. :giggle:

I gotta run... I should never turn this machine on before work in the morning! But I wanted to check the forecast... 34C and showers. :crack:

Well, not as muich :cute: more like :uhoh:

Ouch. That's a lot of money. Why is she going to marry in Mexico? Does she live there?

I want that book, but [part of me tells me to wait so I finally have a birthday gift to ask from people... but my birthday is in AUGUST :scream:
:shifty: I'll just wait till a certain person emails me and ask his opinion on it. If he says it will be useful, I'll get it asap.

:tsk: Late again eh?
:drool: Summer Rain. It's darkish here.. grey, clouded.. prolly some rain somewhere soon too. I HATE this kind of weather, its' not good, nor bad.

:lol::lol:

I kind of like tarantulas....... sometimes I'm a little scared of :uhoh: them, but I like the ones with striped (furry) legs! Watch them walk around.... :lol: :D

...and husky-type dogs dogs :love:

I like them allright, as long as they're nowhere near me. :wink: I don't mind spiders, but yea, the big hairy ones, I don't like the feeling on my skin.(yes I've had them on my arm)

I prefer cats n dogs.

Just to update those of you who are interested...

We had a talk with my brother after dinner tonight, and he understands why he's suspended, he knows he was doing a bad thing, and he's ok with going back to school next week. He thinks the whole death threat thing is exaggerated (I don't know if that's spelled even remotely correct :lol: ) as he feels he only "warned" her that he was going to hit her. He firmly believes that threatening to do something, and warning is two completely different things, but after talking a bit about it, we got him to realize that in this case it's more about how the teacher understood what he said, and not really what he meant by it.

So, things are calmed down on this end, and now I'm off to take a shower and then I'm going to bed. I've longed for school to start again, but now that it has, I want some time off :lol:

Night! :wave: :hug:

Good that you got him to realise his mistake. :) He seems pretty understanding.

:| Damn where is everyone....it's feeling more and more like a ghost town lately....mind you I can't talk after disappearing for so long :giggle:

Ouch. That's a lot of money. Why is she going to marry in Mexico? Does she live there?
Yeah, she moved there from Chicago about six months ago.

:tsk: Late again eh?
I wasn't, actually... :tongue: Well, I wasn't as early as I wanted to be, but I definitely wasn't late.

:drool: Summer Rain. It's darkish here.. grey, clouded.. prolly some rain somewhere soon too. I HATE this kind of weather, its' not good, nor bad.
No rain here, in the end. Just a lot of hot northerly winds and dust in the air and weird-looking clouds and stuff.

:| Damn where is everyone....it's feeling more and more like a ghost town lately....mind you I can't talk after disappearing for so long :giggle:
Kim :hug:
Sorry I missed you... I was eating dinner and finally doing some bass practice.

Twenty Four Hours by Joy Division is great fun! :rockon:

*wanders off to Fic Forum to post*

hi weldy (hug)

We climbed up to 37F today : ) YAY!

tomorrow it''ll be 46 ishF :hyper::love:

then it'll get ? more snow & cold weekend/next week......... blah...... :D
at least it's only 2 more months till....

:shifty:

~~~****SPRING!!!****~~~

:hyper::love::drool::heart::drool::love::hyper:

well..... those of us in the Northern Hemisphere!
:D

and hi guest *waves*

aaawww :hug:

tendiniitis .... chronic or recent injury?

I IZ GUD!

i was feeling queasyiness caused from tightness in the temples, caused by all that walking hard around in 25F degrees/ teensF w windchill DC-- ESP the 1 hour plus (normally ?10-- 15 min) trying to get to The Mall from Union Station , and straining some (eyes) taking photos as fast as possible so I could get my gloves back on!! :lol:

TMI? sorry....... it's one of those infrequent conditions (that don't bother some people as much as others) I get that make me feel sooooo miserable that i don't function too well, and sometimes just have to lay down for hours & hours..... so it's frustrating. Some people go.... "SO? So what- get up & do-- such & such. And I genuinely can NOT do so.
I don't handle quesiness very well, compared to a few other things (medical-heathwise) I occasionally experience.
I AM *** very lucky/blessed*** - I rarely get sick in any way post-childhood diseases.

well kind of the drumms and the computer. So it's Larry fault :lmao:

oh that darn, larry! :madwife:

:hmm: well, try extra vit B complex........

def look up stuff on-line

try Dr Andrew Weil's site or go into book store.
he's a Dr who's seen a lot of good being done by various holistic/
complementry medicine methods of many sources.......

also see if a Dr howard robbins still has his sports medicine book around.
While it zones in mostly on lower body problems there maybe info that will work for your ? elbow, shoulder or wrist area?

aaawww :hug:

tendiniitis .... chronic or recent injury?

I IZ GUD!

i was feeling queasyiness caused from tightness in the temples, caused by all that walking hard around in 25F degrees/ teensF w windchill DC-- ESP the 1 hour plus (normally ?10-- 15 min) trying to get to The Mall from Union Station , and straining some (eyes) taking photos as fast as possible so I could get my gloves back on!! :lol:

TMI? sorry....... it's one of those infrequent conditions (that don't bother some people as much as others) I get that make me feel sooooo miserable that i don't function too well, and sometimes just have to lay down for hours & hours..... so it's frustrating. Some people go.... "SO? So what- get up & do-- such & such. And I genuinely can NOT do so.
I don't handle quesiness very well, compared to a few other things (medical-heathwise) I occasionally experience.
I AM *** very lucky/blessed*** - I rarely get sick in any way post-childhood diseases.

gosh that's really sux! :huh::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom