PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:! Nice sig :wink:

I think a mullet would be noticed - but I think they'd tie him to a chair and get his hair cut before that happened :lol:

*sneaks off with :adam: - no one will notice he's gone, they're all looking at the mullet!*

Thanks! :wink:

That'd be mean! He looks great with the mulet! :love:

And it's better than eyeliner.

:madwife: HEy! Bring him back! Wait, well, uh, can I have his bass? You can have the man then. :shifty:

Come on, it's SHINY! :love: Who doesn't want a bass like that?

:hi5: Thanks, and another one for the pro Yoshi people. Sofar, Yoshi lovers, 100%, Yoshi haters, 0.

Everybody loves Yoshi!

Come on, it's SHINY! :love: Who doesn't want a bass like that?

:hi5: Thanks, and another one for the pro Yoshi people. Sofar, Yoshi lovers, 100%, Yoshi haters, 0.

Everybody loves Yoshi!

I'd have the shiny bass but i wouldn't be able to play it. :lmao: Shiny. :drool:

Yoshi is such a cute little can how can someone NOT like him. :lol: No Edun scarfs left in Europe. :sad: Thought after buying my new coat i should hold off spending more money for a while. :lol:

Does it matter if you're able to play it or not? It's freakin' SHINY! :love:
I wouldn't play it. Just hang it on the wall and look at it every day.

:D Exactly! Yoshi is loved by everyone!

:grumpy: I checked for those scarfs, can't find them either. Dang. I want the black one! Had been wanting it ever since I first saw it!

Does it matter if you're able to play it or not? It's freakin' SHINY! :love:
I wouldn't play it. Just hang it on the wall and look at it every day.

:D Exactly! Yoshi is loved by everyone!

:grumpy: I checked for those scarfs, can't find them either. Dang. I want the black one! Had been wanting it ever since I first saw it!

Or i could get shiny bass then learn how to play it. :wink: I'd love to learn to play an instrument. :D

It is a pretty scarf. :love: We'd be paying more for it anyway. Kinda silly when Edun is a European company. :angry:

Sounds like an idea! :hi5: I can teach you the basics as far as I've mastered them! :lol: I still got a lot to learn tho.
:hmm: Perhaps I should email my new timetable to my teach, he said he'd email me two weeks ago. Ah well, he's a busy man.

Yea, it's unfair. Stop being so nice to the US people, start caring more for us Europeans. :grumpy: We get screwed with so many things these days!

Maybe 'cause we got screwed for 8 years in other ways :rolleyes:

That was your own fault. :wink: The American people voted for him. He didn't elect himself.

:crack: Damn you cat. Even tho I have a laptop on my lap, she MUST sit on my lap. Laptop on my knees now with cat squeezed inbetween.

:lol: Attentionwhore much?

Sounds like an idea! :hi5: I can teach you the basics as far as I've mastered them! :lol: I still got a lot to learn tho.
:hmm : Perhaps I should email my new timetable to my teach, he said he'd email me two weeks ago. Ah well, he's a busy man.

Yea, it's unfair. Stop being so nice to the US people, start caring more for us Europeans. :grumpy: We get screwed with so many things these days!

Learning bass via the net. :hi5: You could upload videos for me to follow. :lol::up: Get that timetable emailed. :yes: That way you can co-ordinate schedules. :shifty::up:

Yeah i'm sick of being screwed. Look after your own. :madwife::wink: No stores in Manchester seem to sell Edun. :sigh:

That was your own fault. :wink: The American people voted for him. He didn't elect himself.

People voted for him yes, but whether he was actually "elected" in 2000 (convenient to have one's brother as the governor of a disputed state) and actually in 2004 as well (documented people-went-to-jail-for-it voter fraud in Ohio, one of the states that determined the election)... well, that's a bit debatable ;)

Maybe 'cause we got screwed for 8 years in other ways :rolleyes:

:crack: Damn you cat. Even tho I have a laptop on my lap, she MUST sit on my lap. Laptop on my knees now with cat squeezed inbetween.

:lol: Attentionwhore much?

Elect himself. :lmao:

That is a good point. How the hell did Bush ever get elected since most people seem to hate him? Or did some people back then believe he could change things?

GG that's what cats are for, trying to sit on things they shouldn't :lol:

Yes you can have the bass - though it's very pretty....

I have to agree that Yoshi is :cute: *g*

I had an inkling you would agree with that Drea. :lol:

People voted for him yes, but whether he was actually "elected" in 2000 (convenient to have one's brother as the governor of a disputed state) and actually in 2004 as well (documented people-went-to-jail-for-it voter fraud in Ohio, one of the states that determined the election)... well, that's a bit debatable ;)

I guess this ^ answers my question below. Thanks drea. :)

That is a good point. How the hell did Bush ever get elected since most people seem to hate him? Or did some people back then believe he could change things?

Learning bass via the net. :hi5:You could upload videos for me to follow. :lolup: Get that timetable emailed. yes: That way you can co-ordinate schedules. :shiftyup:

Yeah i'm sick of being screwed. Look after your own. :madwife::wink: No stores in Manchester seem to sell Edun. :sigh:

:hi5: great idea. Heh, I could tape my lessons so you can see them! :shifty:

:angry: Yes, we want cheapness! :madwife:

True, true. But still. PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM. That can only be punished by having to suffer that idiot as president.

Email sent :D

:lol: And yea, cats seem to LOVE to sit where they shoulnd't. Like, mine always does this with the laptop, and when I read the paper, put it down for a sec to drink something or so, she'll be on it. That kinda stuff.

But I still love her to pieces and wouldn't give her away for a million euros! :love:

:hi5: great idea. Heh, I could tape my lessons so you can see them! :shifty:

:angry: Yes, we want cheapness! :madwife:

True, true. But still. PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM. That can only be punished by having to suffer that idiot as president.

Yeah ask B if you can take your lessons with him as educational purpose for me. :shifty::lmao:

The fraud team from my bank called me before when i was trying to order my coat as the website had an extra internet verification on the web page and i knew the answer was one of two but i forgot which one. :doh: I got it wrong then the phone goes and i had to verify i had tried to do the transaction. Efficency ftw. :love: I got the coat on the next try. :lol:

I got 1 number and 1 lucky star in the Euromillions. Still not enough to win anything but its the highest number i have ever got yet. :lol:

Email sent :D

:lol: And yea, cats seem to LOVE to sit where they shoulnd't. Like, mine always does this with the laptop, and when I read the paper, put it down for a sec to drink something or so, she'll be on it. That kinda stuff.

But I still love her to pieces and wouldn't give her away for a million euros! :love:

Hope he replies soon with a practice date for you. :)

Yeah animals ftw. :hi5: I miss having pets, they are so great to come home to when you have a had a hard day. :love:

Yeah ask B if you can take your lessons with him as educational purpose for me. :shifty::lmao:

The fraud team from my bank called me before when i was trying to order my coat as the website had an extra internet verification on the web page and i knew the answer was one of two but i forgot which one. :doh: I got it wrong then the phone goes and i had to verify i had tried to do the transaction. Efficency ftw. :love: I got the coat on the next try. :lol:

I got 1 number and 1 lucky star in the Euromillions. Still not enough to win anything but its the highest number i have ever got yet. :lol:

:shifty: I have a feeling a certain other Brit would want to see those lessons aswell, but for a completely different purpose. :lol:

Woah that sounds scary! :lol: Well nice of them to be so efficient. Here we use something called iDeal, since most people now have an internet bank account linked to their real one, you can make online transactions by loggin in with a special device you have at home. That way you can pay stuff. really good system!

:shifty: I have a feeling a certain other Brit would want to see those lessons aswell, but for a completely different purpose. :lol:

Woah that sounds scary! :lol: Well nice of them to be so efficient. Here we use something called iDeal, since most people now have an internet bank account linked to their real one, you can make online transactions by loggin in with a special device you have at home. That way you can pay stuff. really good system!

:lol: Is her name Wild? The purpose? She'd want to see your pretty blue bass? :angel: what else would she want to see? :shifty::lol:

It was cool they were efficient. :up: Its nice to know they're on the ball. :love: Your system sounds good. I like to use paypal if its available. :)

:lol: Is her name Wild? The purpose? She'd want to see your pretty blue bass? :angel: what else would she want to see? :shifty::lol:

It was cool they were efficient. :up: Its nice to know they're on the ball. :love: Your system sounds good. I like to use paypal if its available. :)

:wink: Good guess. And yea, most likely. :shifty:

Paypal is pretty safe too, I have an account just in case I need it, and for Interference membership. Besides that I usually only buy in my own country.

Disaster has just struck. Got an email about the coat i bought. The store had inventory problems and the coat is out of stock. :scream::sad::angry::mad::grumpy:

:banghead: I was SO looking forward to getting it. so now i have no pretty coat and no Edun scarf now. :|

:sad::mad::sad:

/end rant

Disaster has just struck. Got an email about the coat i bought. The store had inventory problems and the coat is out of stock. :scream::sad::angry::mad::grumpy:

:banghead: I was SO looking forward to getting it. so now i have no pretty coat and no Edun scarf now. :

:sadmadsad

/end rant

:hug: Shitty! When will they restock?

On a happier note my iTunes GOYB play count is up to 238. :lmao:

:reject:

:lol: Addict!

:reject: I never really had time to listen to it after monday. Since I usually sit downstairs with my laptop I don't put music on, cause we've got radio with a nice speaker set. That totally kicks the shit out of any laptop sound system.

:hug: Shitty! When will they restock?

:lol: Addict!

:reject: I never really had time to listen to it after monday. Since I usually sit downstairs with my laptop I don't put music on, cause we've got radio with a nice speaker set. That totally kicks the shit out of any laptop sound system.

I din't know. I sent an email back asking if it possible to let me know if they get anymore in stock. as its a 60% sale item anyway i bet they don't get anymore in. It was the only place I had found it available to buy aswell. :banghead: I just had a nice little rant in my blog. :love:

"Yeah. My names Jem and i'm a GOYB addict. I need help." :lmao:

:ohmy: You just gave me the idea to set my laptop up to my speakers. :shifty:

I din't know. I sent an email back asking if it possible to let me know if they get anymore in stock. as its a 60% sale item anyway i bet they don't get anymore in. It was the only place I had found it available to buy aswell. :banghead I just had a nice little rant in my blog. :love

"Yeah. My names Jem and i'm a GOYB addict. I need help." :lmao

:ohmy: You just gave me the idea to set my laptop up to my speakers. :shifty:
:grumpy: Shitty!
At least here at the supermarket I work, when a product is on sale and we don't have it anymore, people can get a sorta cheque at the counter to get the product whenever it restocks for the sale price.

:love: We could have an Interference Support group. U2addicts Nonanonymous!

It's a great thing! up in my bedroom I've a pair of decent speakers, much better!
:lmao: I just noticed ^

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I checked out those threads before. He was :coocoo: I missed all the drama though.

:lol:I just love that guy. He was so obnoxious. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom