Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I got him a portable CD player; he likes to make CD's on the computer and the only time he gets to listen to them is on the ride to school in the car with his mom

I've gotta go to bed soon :yawn:

SG, what time do you think I should get there to definitely have a rail spot? earlier than 6?
and I want Bono to notice me but I'm not a sign holding kinda gal :lol: Should I bring a rose? or is that too weird? :laugh: :reject:

sami0201 said:
I've gotta go to bed soon :yawn:

SG, what time do you think I should get there to definitely have a rail spot? earlier than 6?
and I want Bono to notice me but I'm not a sign holding kinda gal :lol: Should I bring a rose? or is that too weird? :laugh: :reject:

I think 6 a.m should be fine for you; if for whatever reason you don't get on the rail, you'll still be second row max, and I think if you want to take flowers/ a flower, thats very nice :yes: I have seen a few people take them, not weird at all. But don't be offended if he doesn't see it and react - he gets very very focused, and a lot of people feel like he looked right through them, even though they were on the rail. He looked at me once in the five concerts I was at, so :huh: some girls are luckier than others.

Good luck to you! :hyper: :heart: I can't wait to hear all about it!

thanks for the info SG :hug:

I bought a yellow and a red rose, should I bring the yellow? :hmm:

I wish there was a way I could come online while I'm there! I can actually get on msn from my phone :hmm: someone go on msn tomorrow! :lol: If I meet B or something amazing happens I'll IM whoevers on! :D :hyper: :hyper:

pray for me that I get into the ellipse and/or meet one of them!! *crosses fingers*

even though I'll probably be on later because I'm too excited to sleep, which is a bad thing :laugh: :hyper:

I'd take both roses, Sami :yes: :up: I'm sure they look pretty together

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, although I KNOW you're going to have a great time!

I may be able to be on MSN, I'll do my best :wink:

Try and sleep, although I know it won't be easy :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I'd take both roses, Sami :yes: :up: I'm sure they look pretty together

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, although I KNOW you're going to have a great time!

I may be able to be on MSN, I'll do my best :wink:

Try and sleep, although I know it won't be easy :hug:

thanks!! :hug: :hyper:

now I have to figure out how to cut the thorns off the roses :lol:

:wave: GG! :hug:

Did someone ask for celebratory pics? :shifty:

bf1f44e8.jpg

7aec991d.jpg

cc3f332b.jpg

e973ee44.jpg

sami0201 said:
thanks for the info SG :hug:

I bought a yellow and a red rose, should I bring the yellow? I wish there was a way I could come online while I'm there! I can actually get on msn from my phone :hmm: someone go on msn tomorrow! :lol: If I meet B or something amazing happens I'll IM whoevers on! :D :hyper: :hyper:
pray for me that I get into the ellipse and/or meet one of them!! *crosses fingers*
even though I'll probably be on later because I'm too excited to sleep, which is a bad thing :laugh: :hyper:

:hyper:

***fingers crossed***
:hug:

good idea
yeah, take both!

greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, you'll have a great time.
I had so much fun in line and got so close to Bono.....didn't get to meet him, but still so much fun to be that close.

anyone seen Russty?

*takes of invisible cloak*

You ask and you shall receive. :wink: :hug:

sami0201 said:

thanks!! :hug: :hyper:

now I have to figure out how to cut the thorns off the roses :lol:
if you are very careful you can sort of gently "peel" the torns off....

you got nails?

just ease your nail just under the bottom edge of the thorn-- away from the point- and ease it away off

i do this, so I'm not making it up as i go along! :D

dazzledbylight said:

if you are very careful you can sort of gently "peel" the torns off....

you got nails?

just ease your nail just under the bottom edge of the thorn-- away from the point- and ease it away off

i do this, so I'm not making it up as i go along! :D

:lol: thanks for the info! I don't have nails but my mom does...

RUSSTY !!!!!!!!!!!
BIG, Squishy hug

I've been waitng to catch up with you..........it's beena kind a crummy week!!

And not able to get on the net much at all........:madspit:

HOW was you FIRST ............. show????:wink: :drool: :drool: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BTW the way your hair fits in purfectly in Nueva York city :D :D

Last edited:
Russty :hug:
I got your message today.
I'm terrible at checking them. I just happen to be checking something else when I got it......:huh:
Its been a crap wk for me.
Missed a day of work ( but made up for it yesterday)
House is still not done, but I have a shower and a stove :wink:

Back
Top Bottom