Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eh......he's ok

but i don't think i've ever seen him smile

so a sourpuss face doesn't do anything for me......
the other guy's a bit more mellow but he's not here to night

anyway i'll prob be gone in 2 mins so....

BIG :hug:s to you all and anyone visiting later :D

prob drop in in ?? mid afternoon tomorrow from library.....

nope he's in his LOG OFF phase now :madspit: :wink:

thanks for a fun nite !!!!!!!!

dazzledbylight said:
did you all see the "Is this Wrong" thread in PLEBA

IF you haven't-- you've got to........it's hysterical!!!
:lmao: :lock: :lock: :lmao:

You mean the one which started off like this?

Tonight, while I was supposed to be concentrating on the Coexsist message, all I could concentrate on was how incredibly hot B. looked with a blindfold on and

a

little lock of hair coming down over it.

I couldn't take my eyes off the video screen.

Now, is that wrong? Was I supposed to be thinking about Greater Issues of Mankind? Was it bad of me to think about the Hotness of One Particular Member of Mankind instead?

Hey, I'm just glad Bono's now wearing a different jacket during that part of the show.

And if that's wrong, then ... :reject:

I'm trying to write, but I'm easily distracted tonight for some reason. Having a hard time concentrating. I'm almost halfway done, though :wink:

:hug: night GG

Hello Hello

36_1_391.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mornin Wild! :hug: :heart:
Why you up so early? :ohmy:

Jo :hug:

Oh, in case you girls didn't see my lovely thread, on wednesday on CBS there is going to be a Johnny Cash night, and one of the featured guests is U2. :happy:

and OMG I saw the ipod commercial!! :hyper: :love::drool:

What time is that Johnny Cash tribute supposed to be on, Bri? (and yes, I live in eastern time)

and I :heart: my new iPod ... even if I still haven't figured out how to get that video to Wild. :(

I guess I should've probably mentioned the Cash tribute, eh Bri? :reject: I just assumed everyone knew. I'm flighty sometimes

Hi Bri and Wild :hug:

I think I need milk and cookies BRB

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, in case you girls didn't see my lovely thread, on wednesday on CBS there is going to be a Johnny Cash night, and one of the featured guests is U2. :happy:

and OMG I saw the ipod commercial!! :hyper: :love::drool:

I haven't seen the commercial :sad: but i've got the product. I :heart: my new I-POD...

Runs to the TV schedule to see if by some miracle one of the UK channels has the Johnny Cash night

WildHoney said:

Bri :hug I'm up early( it's 6.20 am on a Sunday morning) so i can speak to you girls :love :flirt

Omg! 6:20?!? :crack:
Wow........you must really love us....
I'll be sure to make it worth your while. :sexywink:

Jo......why don't you check my thread?? :angry:
Is it not good enough for you?

:wink: 8pm, my time.

SG!! :hug: :heart:
Maybe everyone does know? I *have* been pretty much living in a hole (of textbooks) for a week. :lol: I was half paying attention to commercials, and all of sudden I heard Bono....and the words U2...
and I looked like this :hyper: :love:

:lol:

Bri, I didn't know you'd started a thread about the Cash Tribute. Is it in PLEBA?

(hangs head in virtual shame) :reject:

If I'd known, it of course would have been the very first thing I would have read on Interference.

Quick Edit: BRB, Ladies.

Sad_Girl said:
I saw the iPod commercial on my parents big screen TV last night :eek:hmy :faint They were nearly life size! :love :hyper

:reject:

Omg......I'm jealous!!!
:drool:
Thank god my parents weren't in the room when it came on...:lol:

I may have moved significantly closer to the tv in a very short burst of time :shifty:

....and then I may have sat there, transfixed, with a love induced glazed expression......:love: :drool:

:hyper:

OOTS :heart:

Shame on you Jo! :shame:
How could you miss it? It's not like it's already been bumped to the bottom of pleba in a matter of hours......oh wait, yes it has.
:p

Last edited:
OOTS looks good on a 2 1/2-inch screen, too. I cannot believe how clear and sharp the iPod's video quality is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom