Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

RUSSTY !!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waitng to catch up with you..........it's beena kind a crummy week!!

And not able to get on the net much at all........

HOW was you FIRST ............. show????

Sorry your having a crummy week! :hug: :heart: But I'm glad your on! I've missed ya! :hyper:

Oh God the show was freaking amazing! Bono was fabulous! Edge made me want to just take him home with me. hehe I swear after hearing them play live, cds just don't do it. I was working earlier and somehow my ipod just didn't cut it anymore.

And I finally have my own little Bono story. :D We didn't get to meet him personally, but his SUV stopped right in front of me and he rolled down the window leaned out waved and gave us the peace sign. It was so surreal for him to be like 4 feet away. He looked gorgeous and all I could do was stand there and just smile. :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty :hug:
I got your message today.
I'm terrible at checking them. I just happen to be checking something else when I got it......:huh:
Its been a crap wk for me.
Missed a day of work ( but made up for it yesterday)
House is still not done, but I have a shower and a stove

Thats okay I didn't know if you would get the message, but I figured I'd leave ya one just in case. Its weird how sometimes you just get that feeling that you should call someone. I've been really sore all week so maybe it was just my FMS radar going off. :giggle: Sorry things aren't going well. I was hoping more would be done on the house, but at least you can eat and shower now. Always two important things. :hug: I hope this week is a bit better. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Sorry your having a crummy week! :hug: :heart: But I'm glad your on! I've missed ya! :hyper:

Oh God the show was freaking amazing! Bono was fabulous! Edge made me want to just take him home with me. hehe I swear after hearing them play live, cds just don't do it. I was working earlier and somehow my ipod just didn't cut it anymore.

And I finally have my own little Bono story. :D We didn't get to meet him personally, but his SUV stopped right in front of me and he rolled down the window leaned out waved and gave us the peace sign. It was so surreal for him to be like 4 feet away. He looked gorgeous and all I could do was stand there and just smile. :giggle:

I missed you too! :hug:
I'm so :hyper: you were so thrilled {like i knew you would be ;) }

YAY your own B story! :hyper:

Oh yeah...........it IS SURREAL when you actaully start to see him-or any of them close up!!!

dazzledbylight said:

I missed you too! :hug:
I'm so :hyper: you were so thrilled {like i knew you would be ;) }

YAY your own B story! :hyper:

Oh yeah...........it IS SURREAL when you actaully start to see him-or any of them close up!!!

Cindy got to see Larry and Adam arrive as well so that was really cool. My crap legs weren't doing well so I didn't run with everyone else to see them. :giggle: But they said that Larry looked really cute getting a bag out of the car. hehe

I don't think I'll ever forget what Bono looked like, it was just one of the coolest moments. And worth standing there for like 5 freakin hours. :hyper: :lol:

Russty, I'm so glad you got to see them.

House!! The Evil House!!
Should all be done by Thanksgiving.
But we are still gonna go to St Louis, I'm not having anyone here until my house is perfect again :|

It's a gamble Sami - some places it is better to go to the members line other places it doesn't seem to make any difference at all :shrug:

and if Bono pricked his finger on a thorn, and put it in his mouth to suck on it... :combust: :wink:

or maybe you could kiss it better, even :)

Russty........this is my "silly" theory for me about meeting the guys and esp B

I KNOW I've been quite blessed, even as i complain about NO GA seats for me, , not really meeting B yet, or all these other people seeing them far more than me ...

.......because in the past 2001,02, 03, 04 & n0w 05 being a NCY'er that they DO come around more often than almost if not any other city- in The States, anyway- that I have truely had the opportunity to see them outside all these different events in these past 5 years! And usually get closer & closer!

what has happened .....it's like "desensitization" therapy..... ...thee more i see them, a little more of the deer-in-the-headlights reaction goes away....... so like I could actaully SAY something intelligable, understandible etc to each of them......

with B though...... i guess i'd like the think that the Spirits of R&R Fandom are watching over me, are letting me see him closer & closer.... {aS FRUSTRATING aS IT IS}...... so that when i finally DO really get to meet him....I WON"T sound like an jackass!

I mean......the last time I got out a witty quip at him...
which he responded back to......I just COULDN't have done that the first or even second time! :lol: i ever saw him!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
It's a gamble Sami - some places it is better to go to the members line other places it doesn't seem to make any difference at all :shrug:

and if Bono pricked his finger on a thorn, and put it in his mouth to suck on it... :combust :wink

or maybe you could kiss it better, even :)

:lol: but it can't hurt me to go into the members line, right?

and I'm still deciding if I get into the ellipse and can't get to Bono- Edge or Adam!?! :scream: :lol:

I'll kiss his pain away :drool: :giggle:
and yes, that would make for a good picture! :ohmy: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

Cindy got to see Larry and Adam arrive as well so that was really cool. My crap legs weren't doing well so I didn't run with everyone else to see them. :giggle: But they said that Larry looked really cute getting a bag out of the car. hehe

I don't think I'll ever forget what Bono looked like, it was just one of the coolest moments. And worth standing there for like 5 freakin hours. :hyper: :lol:

YAY for Cindy

oh I'm so glad you were able to stand there long enough to SEE him!!!

I'm going to TRY and get a U2 drawing done before next Sat , all the crap that happened in the past 3 weeks......totally threw off my klans to start it earlier.
I did start doing the small sketches for figuring out where i was going to place the various images i want to draw of them........

but i got too tired or having to other things to start up on the Big Illustration boards i bought :digh:

so alot of tomorrow is going to be deicated to working on it!!!!!

I'll hope to get Bono , and aDAM & LArry to sign it

:uhoh: edge has signed 2 of my drawings already.....
he actually signed the color com[p i did for the inner /center part of the drawing which will be a concert drawing....so i don't think i'll ask him......

but if it reaLLY turns out good i'll try to give them copies/ digital prints because i have to get it scanned into the computer next sat to colorize it!!!.....

Back
Top Bottom