Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Oh for the setlist parties. Setlist parties. Must get broadband in the next few weeks. :drool:

yes... and I 'might' get a phonecall from Hawaii.... so yea... that'd be in the middle of the night! :banghead:

bonoishot said:

:hmm: Lemons could be our logo. :happy :lmao

So the cooking skills degraduation has happened to your family aswell. In my case its, beans on toast anyone. :lmao

Yes i hate birds and reptiles, especially snakes. :yikes:. I don't like birds as they have wings. And to make it worse peacocks have those big tail feathers. :crack:

:| :lol:

Who needs cooking abilities anyway? That's what restuarants and grandma's are for, right? :wink:

I'm not the biggest fan of snakes, but it's more that I'd prefer never to run into them in the wild....I have no qualm with petting a giant python at the zoo,though :huh:...
It's the wings you don't like? Or Feathers? Or is it the fact they can fly at you?
Interesting...:hmm:

:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you :hug: and thanks Jem :hug:

Im moving there though it means leaving my family behind. But it's such a great city and poses a lot of opportunities for me so Im excited about going. Oh and yeah of course because I will be with him :giggle:

We have been together for over 3 years now. Back in 2001 we first together but after a few months he felt th distance was too much. Stayed best of friends during that time apart though and I continued to fly out there for visits. Than in 2003 I went out there and before I knew it we were together again lol.

That is hard to leave your family i bet but it will be worth it. Wow thats a long time to be long distance for. Thats pretty amazing. :up: :hug:

bonoishot said:

That is hard to leave your family i bet but it will be worth it. Wow thats a long time to be long distance for. Thats pretty amazing. :up: :hug:

My family is being pretty supportive which really helps a lot :). I have to admit Im amazed that I have been able to go this long since I have no patience :lol:

Really appreciate your support too :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Virgos always have to think about things rationally. You know that. :wink: :lol:

:lol:

So true...

As for you and B, when the time comes to take the relationship to the next level, I'm sure you both will try to ensure you're on the same page....in one way or another.
Afterall, so far, despite it being rocky, and perhaps a little unspoken, y'all have got some sort of message across.

VintagePunk said:

I haven't talked with him about it. I'm not sure if it's time yet. It's a waiting game.

I feel like I'm reducing this to a chess game, strategizing, planning several moves ahead, seeing what my "opponent" will do next. :lmao:

Yeah i suppose its a bit early. If you're worried abou tit mention it to him at the right time just so you both know where you stand.

:lol: Awwww. :hug: It must be so frustrating for you. I can only imagine.

I'm impatient with Andy now and we haven't been together for very long. Though if we had a future together errr yeah i'll PM the rest to you. TMI for the board i think. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

So true...

As for you and B, when the time comes to take the relationship to the next level, I'm sure you both will try to ensure you're on the same page....in one way or another.
Afterall, so far, despite it being rocky, and perhaps a little unspoken, y'all have got some sort of message across.

I don't know, it's weird. After being so angsty about things for so long, I've been unbelievably okay with things for several months now. I feel more secure with him, I guess. At the very least, I think we've developed a very close bond. Even though it's hard for him to say/admit things sometimes, he's shown it in many ways. Some people just aren't overly verbal.

Oh! How's your boy? :flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Who needs cooking abilities anyway? That's what restuarants and grandma's are for, right? :wink :

I'm not the biggest fan of snakes, but it's more that I'd prefer never to run into them in the wild....I have no qualm with petting a giant python at the zoo,though :huh :...
It's the wings you don't like? Or Feathers? Or is it the fact they can fly at you?
Interesting...:hmm:

:hug :

Restuarants. :drool:

Yeah in the Wild. :scream::sad: I think i would have a panick attack. :lol:

I hate all 3, the wings, feathers and the fac t that they can fly. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

Yeah i suppose its a bit early. If you're worried abou tit mention it to him at the right time just so you both know where you stand.

:lol: Awwww. :hug: It must be so frustrating for you. I can only imagine.

I'm impatient with Andy now and we haven't been together for very long. Though if we had a future together errr yeah i'll PM the rest to you. TMI for the board i think. :lol:

:shifty: :ohmy:

It's understandable for you, it's your first serious relationship, and you're still learning about him and yourself. You'll get the hang of it. :yes: :hug:

Me, I'm old and cynical. :grumpy: :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

My family is being pretty supportive which really helps a lot :). I have to admit Im amazed that I have been able to go this long since I have no patience :lol:

Really appreciate your support too :hug:

Thats great that your family are supportive. You can always fly and see each other. :hug:

With out meaning to sounds like a greeting card we all support each other here. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I don't know, it's weird. After being so angsty about things for so long, I've been unbelievably okay with things for several months now. I feel more secure with him, I guess. At the very least, I think we've developed a very close bond. Even though it's hard for him to say/admit things sometimes, he's shown it in many ways. Some people just aren't overly verbal.

Oh! How's your boy? :flirt:

That's exactly my point, despite the uncertainity at times, in the end this is how you feel (secure, closer to him, etc). Like you just said, he may not say things, but he shows them. And in the end, this is enough to give you what you need.

Oh god, my boy.
I'm currently in the overanalyzing boat with you. :happy:
What do I know about boys anyway.....

bonoishot said:

Thats great that your family are supportive. You can always fly and see each other. :hug:

With out meaning to sounds like a greeting card we all support each other here. :hug:

Exactly which I know we are luckier than others in that area :hug:

And don't worry it doesn't sound like a greeting card at all! It's very true :hug: :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
I wouldn't mind being able to cook...

I learned that apparently I can spice things well enough. :happy: :lol:

There's this place at school, where you pick the ingrediants for your sauce, and they cook the sauce in front of you, and you spice it, and stuff.
My pasta always tastes awesome...:drool::drool:

I wanna learn too. Andy thinks he can teach me. I told him good luck. :lmao: My problem is i have no sense of timing. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's exactly my point, despite the uncertainity at times, in the end this is how you feel (secure, closer to him, etc). Like you just said, he may not say things, but he shows them. And in the end, this is enough to give you what you need.

Oh god, my boy.
I'm currently in the overanalyzing boat with you. :happy:
What do I know about boys anyway.....

Hop in the overanalyzing boys boat and join us! It's a rough ride, and sometimes there's seasickness, but the view? :drool: :happy: :lol:

What's going on? :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Time to go and fold the laundry as long as it's not wrinkled lol

Thanks for listening and for the advice everyone :hug: Hope I didn't complain too much,lol. Good luck VP and Jem :hug:

Bye BB :hug:

You definately didn't complain too much at al. I dont know how you manage it to be honest. :bow: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:shifty : :eek:hmy :

It's understandable for you, it's your first serious relationship, and you're still learning about him and yourself. You'll get the hang of it. :yes: :hug:

Me, I'm old and cynical. :grumpy: :wink:

Your maybe cynical but your not old. :shame:

Yeah it is all new to me. I think he forgets that sometimes. And we hung out a lot over the summer as he wasnt working then so its gone from alot of time together to hardly any and although he warned me, nothing prepared me.

Back
Top Bottom