Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww Jem :hug: the drama we have with men >< it's almost like a conspiracy!
:tsk:

I really believe they're from Mars and we from Venus... and yea, Bono got lost in his spaceship and ended up on Venus by accident :wink:

I gotta eat now, back after dinner :flirt:

WildHoney said:
Don't take no :censored:from him Jem

Always remember we're here for you :hug:

What would we do with out each other. :hug::heart: Just going to reply to everyone elses PM's.

And i'll PM the new info to you. Its not conclusive yet, Kats boyfriend is getting sent to find out the information tonight. :shifty:

I have a tension headache from all the crying but i am feeling better. :)

Galeongirl said:
awww Jem :hug: the drama we have with men >< it's almost like a conspiracy!
:tsk:

I really believe they're from Mars and we from Venus... and yea, Bono got lost in his spaceship and ended up on Venus by accident :wink:

I gotta eat now, back after dinner :flirt:

Thanks sweetie. OMG i've done nothing but whinge on teh past 2 pages. :lol: Thanks everyone. :heart:

Yeah well we'll keep Bono on Venus ehhh :drool:....:shifty: we'll have to set up shifts to make sure they don't come take him back. :lol:

My mother just started a fight with me in the middle of the street. I wound up walking back here to the hotel and she wound up getting on the tour bus alone. :|

Wild there are flights to TO in December with Air canada for £199 return. :drool:Why do i have no £. :scream: Am so tempted to book a flight and not come back.....yeah i can be an illlegal immigrant in TO. :shifty::drool:

Or maybe not. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom