Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

almost!.....:drool: that show is:combust:

I came...but like always..I have to run soon:wink: Mr. Dis is almost out of the shower...:evil::drool: :hyper:

the bouncing smiley man just seems so inapproprite for my comment..:lmao:LMAO!!!

Dismantled said:

I wonder if they had to "tape it down" :lmao:

:combust:

:eek: :lmao: *can't catch my breath* OMG :lmao: the harder I laugh, the more I get the image in my mind of him getting really pissed off at us for the conversation/laughing over it, and I start laughing harder! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: :lmao: *can't catch my breath* OMG :lmao: the harder I laugh, the more I get the image in my mind of him getting really pissed off at us for the conversation/laughing over it, and I start laughing harder! :lmao:

I picture him sitting at a computer..going "stop it:mad: " "stop talking about me" "stop it" and getting really mad and stuff"lmao"...omg...I wonder if pulling the tape off hurt:yikes:.....hairs:yikes::lmao:

MBS said:

:lmao:

Actually, I'm rather surprised you aren't in the shower......playing with your loofa.....

:lol:

OMFG.....I tried to stifle my laugh and made this horrible choking noise:lmao: it also didn't help that when I went to type stifle I typed stiffy.....:lmao:

My loofa huh...is that the new code word:wink:

Dismantled said:

I picture him sitting at a computer..going "stop it:mad: " "stop talking about me" "stop it" and getting really mad and stuff"lmao"...omg...I wonder if pulling the tape off hurt:yikes:.....hairs:yikes::lmao:

1.gif
13.gif
:no: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

OMFG.....I tried to stifle my laugh and made this horrible choking noise:lmao: it also didn't help that when I went to type stifle I typed stiffy.....:lmao:

My loofa huh...is that the new code word:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: stiffy! LOL

Loofa's are best when they're stiff. They aren't as fun when they;re soft and squishy.....

*snort* :lmao: :lmao:

MBS said:

:lmao: :lmao: stiffy! LOL

Loofa's are best when they're stiff. They aren't as fun when they;re soft and squishy.....

*snort* :lmao: :lmao:

I thought my loofa was suppose to be soft and squishy:shifty:

omg..I forgot boys are in here now:reject:

Back
Top Bottom